About the story

Title: If Celebs Lived Together, Reboot
By: Myself

Yes, I'm doing it again. However, this is not part four. This is not a continuation of the others. Let's just start over. No one knows each other. Well, the celebrities don't know the fans and well, the fans know each other. It's as if none of my books have happened. This is a set up for publicity and teamwork. 20 celebrities, three fans, shared rooms and loads of drama. Oh, also, Maddie's mom's boyfriend, for some reason. Enjoy this interesting journey. Also, different characters... You're welcome.

Girls:
Ari
Maddie
Billie
Halsey
Cardi
Nicki
Lauren
Camila
Ally
Dinah
Normani
Gabbie
Taylor
Guys:
Simon
Bram
Pete
Justin
Offset
Quavo
Takeoff
Drake
Khaled
Shawn
Emmanuel

House Layout:
When you walk in, the staircase is right in front of you. To the right is the living room area, and at the other end of that is the back door. To the left is the kitchen. There is not really a dining room. It has been merged with the living room to make it larger. Up the stairs we go.
To the right are the girls rooms. There is a bathroom on that side.
Rooms:
These rooms are uneven due to there being 13 girls and people need to be miserable.
Room 1: Camila, Lauren, Ally, Normani, Dinah
Yes, all five of them. The rooms are large with two beds and a couch, so comfortable sleeping... This is the most filled room with five people.
Room 2: Ari, Nicki, Cardi, Halsey
Mainly arguments between Cardi and Nicki are expected, but who knows who could be involved or dragged in. 
Room 3: Maddie, Billie, Taylor, Gabbie
Taylor thinking she's better, arguments possibly with Maddie, Gabbie being annoyed and Billie eating Takis...

On the left is the guys rooms and a bathroom.
Room 1: Simon, Bram, Shawn, Pete
Everyone hates Pete. Simple. Pete loves Simon. You see the problems...
Room 2: Drake, Quavo, Emmanuel, Offset
Emmanuel trying to be cool in a room of rappers. Drake and Quavo thinking they are rap Gods. Offset fighting with Emmanuel over Cardi.
Room 3: Justin, Khaled, Takeoff
Justin annoys everyone. Takeoff is ignored, which makes him kind of annoying. Khaled always eating.

You're welcome everyone.