Third Person P.O.V.
"I'M DONE! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Simon yelled. "SAME!" Nicki screamed. "Well thank God tomorrow is the last day," Billie laughed. "Well, I'm stuck with Ari, so..." Maddie pretended to be annoyed. "And I'm stuck with Camila," Shawn groaned. "Aren't you two together anyways?" Dinah asked. "Yes. He's just on his man period," Camila said. "Man period? That's funny," Pete said, laughing way too hard. "PETE! NO!" Halsey yelled, as Pete began jumping on every table and couch. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Pete yelled, but then the dining table fell on him. "STOP BEING STUPID!" Cardi yelled. "Says the one who throws shoes and makes trashy music," Taylor said. "Oh my God. You have no where to speak," Gabbie groaned. "MEOW!" Billie yelled. "Did you know if you name your cat Meow, it can introduce itself?" Normani asked. "That's true. I'm getting a cat and naming it Meow," Dinah said. "But what if it's one of the barking cats?" Justin asked. "Barking cats?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, the furry animals that say woof and have four legs and tails like cats," Justin said. "Do you mean dogs?" Ari asked. "I WANNA FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS! I WANNA FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS! I WANNA FUCK A DOG!" Emmanuel yelled, or sang. No one knew. "I'm tired," Offset groaned. "I'm awesome," Quavo said. "Barking cats. I will never get over that," Ally smirked. "WOOF SAID THE CAT!" Maddie yelled. Pete began cracking up, even though it wasn't that funny. "Why is he laughing so hard at everything?" Lauren asked, irritated. "Why are you always so angry?" Halsey asked. "I'm not. It's just... I'm sick of being stuck with everyone here," Lauren explained. "Understandable," Ari sighed. "I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS!" Emmanuel yelled, trying to punch Khaled. Khaled just ignored his weak punches and walked away. "I am Bram," Bram said, using a weird deep voice and standing in a weird stance. "You look like you're squatting to shit," Simon sighed. Justin smirked, and pulled his pants down. "NO!" Normani yelled, throwing a pillow at him.
The next day:
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" Simon yelled. "WE'RE LEAVING TODAY!" Maddie exclaimed. "Oh, you and I will be talking about weird shit on the phone at three in the morning. You're not rid of me," Lauren said. "Oh God. What do you mean by weird?" Maddie asked. "Cough, fanfics, cough," Billie said, smirking. "No, not that," Maddie laughed. 
"I'M LEAVING! SEEYA FLOPTARTS!" Emmanuel yelled. "He is seriously not cool," Cardi groaned. "I'm leaving too. Bye," Taylor said, leaving the house. "Before I leave, I want a picture of Camila and Lauren standing next to each other," Justin said enthusiastically. "No," Camila snapped, annoyed. "Justin, don't get your nose broken again," Halsey laughed. "Auwjdkoqngienzx," Pete said. "I KILLED HALSEY!" Bram yelled. "No, I'm over here and I'm not dead," Halsey said, on the opposite side of the room. "No. There's a character in this game and I called it Halsey. Wait... I spelled it wrong. You're now called Hasley," Bram sighed. The Migos randomly got up and ran out of the house. Drake soon followed. Then, there was an article on Twitter about them having a fist fight outside of a Walmart. "KHALED! BEFORE YOU LEAVE, CAN YOU HELP MAKE LUNCH?" Maddie asked, for some reason screaming. "ALLY! NO!" Dinah yelled, as Ally walked over to her with a bible. Then, she whacked her on the head with it. "I'm already making lunch," Khaled said. "What's the answer to everything?" Billie asked. "I swear to God if Ally says Jesus, I'm gonna go ballistic," Maddie whispered. "Dick," Pete said. "MAGGIE!" Pete yelled. "PET!" Maddie yelled back. "Petey," Simon murmured.
"God. Khaled, where do you live? I'm coming to your house every Friday night," Nicki said. "YES! WE SHOULD MAKE DINNER PLANS AND MEET UP ON FRIDAYS! I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!" Justin yelled. Halsey groaned, and Shawn sighed. "Shawlsey. Damn, that sucks too," Dinah groaned. "G R A N D M A!" Bram and Pete yelled. "So, yesterday, I goed to the store and I seed a puppies. They was cute and I taked two puppy," Maddie said. "What the hell? None of that was correct," Lauren groaned. "Oh, I was reading some stupid girls post on Twitter. Her username is @IEatedIt," Maddie said. "I hated hearing that," Ari sighed. "Didn't we all?" Simon asked. "Keep telling the story. It was good," Justin said. "OK, so when I taked the pumpies,, it begin to cried. She puts the puppies down and walk away," Maddie finished the post. "What are pumpies?" Normani asked. Maddie just shook her head.
Finally, everyone had to leave. After this, they all met up once a month to have dinner. Emmanuel was still not cool. Mariana was annoying on Twitter. Wete was trending. Halsey was annoyed with Justin. 5H did a collab. Shawmila broke up.

SHIP LIST:
Camren
Mariana
Sim
Hallie
WETE
Nardi
Norminah
Emmally (LMAO)
Dravo
Shaled
Tayoff
Gabset
Shitstin (Yes. Justin is shipped with his shit)
LMAO, you're welcome.