Chapter 1: Hopeless

My Clover
by jungyoonjoon_101

ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
©2019, jungyoonjoon_101

"Leave me alone! I like Rocky more." Minju said. I grabbed her hand and kneel down. "Please, Minju. I can't live without you. Can we fix this? Please!" I cried. "But I like Rocky more. I'm so sorry." She let go of my hand and left.

I came back home and went to my bedroom. I cried so hard that I felt like I was Hopeless. I called Mark, my best friend. "Mark, are you at the bar right now?" I said while wiping my tears. "Well, yeah. Why? Are you crying?" He responded. "No, I'm not. Are you with Haechan?" I asked. "Yep, and an another friend." He replied. "What bar is it? I'll come over." I asked. "Ok, I'll send you the address." He said. I grabbed my jacket and went to the bar.

I went to the bar, and someone called me by my name. "Hey, over here!"

 "Hey, over here!"

It was Mark. He's with Haechan and an another guy named Johnny. I walked into them like nothing happened to me earlier. "Hey, what's up? By the way, this is Johnny." Mark said. "Nice to meet you." Johnny said. "Nice to meet you too." I replied. "He's one of our friends in US." Haechan said. "Really? That's great!" I responded.

I said something to Mark and Haechan.
"I have something to tell you, guys." "What is it, Y/N?" Mark asked. "Minju broke up with me." I said. "WHAT?!" Mark and Haechan was shocked. "Why?! She's been with you for like 2 years, and now she broke up with you?" Mark said to me. "Yep." I responded. "I can't believe it. How?" Haechan responded. "That's so sad, bro." Johnny said. "What will you do now?" Mark said. "I don't know..." I replied. "You know what? Let's have some fun tonight." Johnny said while holding a glass of beer. "Alright Cheers!" Mark said. "Cheers!" The rest of us toast.

While we we're drinking, someone texted me on my phone."Where are you, Y/N? I heard you broke up with Minju, you're not here at your house. Where are you right now?" It was my sister Ahin.

 Where are you right now?" It was my sister Ahin