Messages (c)

Cigarettes_Ash
One message

After recording myself playing the drums i grabbed my stuff and checked my phone to see i had one Instagram message. Clicking on it i see that it was the boy who's profile i kept getting tagged in. I read over the message and smirked 'hi Michael im Ashton but everyone calls me Ash, and i kept getting tagged in your post by my step sister and my best friend so i decide to check it out at first i thought you was a girl and was confused cause im gay and thought my friends were trying to set us up but soon realized you are a boy and a cute one at that 😉"

I sent that to the boy then made my way to my car so i could head home and get some sleep seeing that it was almost midnight which was late for the me to up.

Driving home i heard my phone buzz but i ignored it till i got home and parked my car in the garage. I head inside quikly typing in the password for the security system then heading to my bedroom.

I pull my phone out and see i had another message from the boy on Instagram.

' oh that makes since, and thank you i think im cute as well '

Puppy_Michael

I smirk at that and quickly strip down to my boxers and lay down under my covers,typing back a message for the small boy.

'Pretty confident in yourself i like that. I would like to get to know you somemore if i can cause i think your really cute'

I sent my mesaage then plugged my phone up closing my eyes slipping into a deep sleep dreaming about a certain small boy.

The next morning waking up was hard for the young boy since all he wanted to do was stay in his warm cozy bed.

Micheal slowly got up and headed to his bathroom. Doing his business after he hops into the warm shower washing his hair then his body with pumpkin spice smelling body wash.

After his nice shower the small boy puts lotion on that smells like fall then dose his face routine after that he heads to his closet looking for a cute outift that screams fall seeing that it was coming up soon.

After finding his outift if goes and does his hair and then goes to his mirror and taking a cute photo so he can upload later.

He then goes to his Dms and clicks on Ash name giggling at the replie.

'sure we can get to know each other if you take me on a cute date UwU.' Puppy_Michael