Going to Eternia.

Ben and Gwen are going on a date at Mister Smoothie. Jen is having a orange smoothie and Gwen is drinking a green ice cream smoothie. They finish up their drinks and throw them away. A worm hole opens and out came Paradox. Hey Paradox! Hey there kids! What are you doing here today? asked Jendolyn. I'm here because there's a planet that needs you're help. There are people standing around at the three. The planet is called Eternia. Jen, Gwen and Paradox teleported away. People watched as they teleported away. Eternia has many humans, monsters, human hybrids and not many aliens. Eternia don't have many visitors very often because they are at war with an evil king named Skeletor. The portal opened and Paradox and Gwen and Jen come out of it. Here were are! Wow this place is beautiful! said Jendolyn. Yes that's true said Paradox. I take a picture of the place. It won't be long before the good guys discover us and this portal's energy signature said Paradox. A red eye-bot discovers them. The eye-bot sees the portal and watched as Paradox teleported away. Orgo and Fixer are standing near their television screen and that's when the computer detected an energy signature nearby them. Master, we're detecting a high energy signature! What is it!? It's a portal sir! Orgo and Fixer are watching the feed. They see a portal appear and three people come out. The man teleported away. Get closer said Fixer. The eye-bot got closer and sees the two women on it. Fixer and Orgo smile. It seems that we have two new visitors. Yes. I'm detecting a third energy signature sir. Where? It's coming from the lady in green. The energy is coming from that wrist watch on her arm. Adam, I need you to get down here right now. There's something you need to see. Alright. Adam entered the room. What is it guys? We've detected that a portal has opened up nearby here and two unknown visitors have came out of it. That's great. We haven't had visitors in a while. Yes. That's true. They are heading this way. We should show them around the city and Gray Skull said Orgo. They leave the lab. Gwen and Ben see a small city and a palace. I take a picture of it. We're walking towards the city and palace. They entered the gate and walk up the stairs and entered the city. Jen and Gwen see two people standing a head of them. Welcome visitors to the city of Eternia. I'm Fixer and this is prince Adam. I'm Ben Jen Tennyson. You can call me Jen. I'm Gwen Tennyson. Where are you from? asked Adam. We're human hybrids from planet Earth said Gwen. That's not far from here said Adam. This is a DNA storing device called the Omnitrix. It allows me to transform into any race in the galaxy. The Omnitrix can scan for any DNA that is not on her list said Ben. We would be honored to show you around the city if you'd like to said Fixer. Yes. Alright. Ben, Gwen, Fixer and Adam enter the palace. Wow! This palace is beautiful! Yes. Thank you. You're welcome. I take a few pictures. Adam shows them to his friends. Ben, Gwen, these are my friends. Hi there. Welcome to Eternia. This is princess Lyn. Nice to meet you. You too. This is Jen and Gwen from Earth. "Uncataloged DNA detected!". That is not a weapon said Gwen. "DNA acquired!". I smile. That device is a wrist watch that gives Jen the power to become any race in the galaxy said Adam. That's a nice sword you have there said Jen. Yeah. This sword gives me the power to become a powerful warrior named He-Man. Wow! Why have you come to Eternia? asked Lyn. We're here because we heard that you are at war said Gwen. We wanted to help out so we came here said Ben. Yes that's true. We're at war with a evil ruler named Skeletor said Fixer. His face is skeletal like and he lives on a volcano said Lyn. Orgo came into the room. Welcome Orgo. This is Gwen and Jen Tennyson of Earth. Hi, I'm Orgo. Orgo is our wizard and sciencetist guy said Lyn. "Uncataloged Eternian wizard DNA detected!". The laser scanned Orge. "Wizard DNA acquired!". That device she's wearing is called the Omnitrix and it gives Ben the power to become any race in the universe. Wow! Who created that device? asked Orgo. A scientist named Asmuth created it. It was to help bring the universe closer together said Gwen. The device can also cure any sickness said Ben.