Seven: "That's enough!"

Miko awoke to the shouts of none other than Agent Fowler. It was apparent that Fowler was angry about something, through what was unknown to Miko. All she knew what that Fowler had somehow managed to become as loud as someone yelling into a megaphone. Miko didn't understand why the yelling of Fowler was bothering her so much since she was used to yelling around the base not to mention her host parents arguing two, sometimes about her other times about other things. She couldn't figure out why her personality changed so quickly and drastically at that. Miko used to love loud noises, even if it was through her guitar or going to loud concerts. Miko's small servos went up to cover her audio-receptors just as she was apparently noticed by Fowler as he stomped over to the berth she was on. She noticed Jack, Raf, and June who all three looked worried as they watched Fowler March over to Miko who had scooted back into the far corner of the berth. The sight of her two best friends, well she hopped they would still consider her to be a best friend as she did they, worried the teen as she was afraid they were still mad at her. She looked around desperately for Bulkhead, or for someone whom she felt comfortable enough with her current state of being but saw no one other then Arcee who appeared to be watching the scene of what was currently going on. She figured Bulkhead must have been on patrol considering how he and smokescreen wasn't in the room to witness Fowler blow up like dynamite.

"-and what do you expect me to tell her host family, huh? 'Oh I'm sorry to inform you but your child your supposed to be looking after is a giant alien baby now.' He asked through it was more of a statement. "What do I tell her parents in Japan? The same story?" Fowler gestured over the Miko who in turn let out a few annoyed clicks as she still covered her audio-receptors.

"Agent Fowler, I understand your concerns but if we can still keep this to ourselves, Ratchet can hopefully figure out a way to return her to her human self. In the meantime it is best if she stays here as a Cybertronian is better to take care of a sparkling. A human wouldn't have any idea how to take care of a sparkling, especially one that is Cybertronian now." Optimus said, sounding as if even he was about to lose his cool.

"I can't just leave her here with you ''bots! She's human, she doesn't belong to you!" Fowler fumed.

"She is Cybertronian if you haven't noticed." Ratchet stated as he finally noticed the distressed sparkling. Miko stared up at him with pleading optics as if asking why Fowler was acting the way he was. "And if you could keep your voice down we would greatly appreciate it."

"Oh so loud noises bother Miko now? When was she ever bothered by loud noises, if anything she's getting a taste of her own medicine, how does she think everyone else feels when she comes in here blasting her music, playing her guitar so loud!"

"That's enough!" Optimus suddenly said. "With all do respect I suggest you leave, Agent Fowler."

"Why should I leave? I've done nothing-" Fowler began but was cut off by Miko's sudden sharp cry. It was clear that even she was done with Fowlers yelling. She sobbed quit loudly in frustration causing Fowler to cover his ears at the volume. He gritted his teeth as he backed up to the catwalk. "This isn't over Prime!" He yelled as he went into the elevator.

Upon the absence of Fowler Miko had stopped screaming, a few tears still fell down her cheek plates through but where soon wiped away by the back of her small hand. Miko hugged the old wrench to her chest plate as it had been handed to her in between the chaos of Fowler yelling and her crying. The want to be suddenly comforted was oddly strange to her as she hadn't felt that type of need since she was only six years old. The teen-turned-sparkling wanted to be back with Predaking for an odd reason though she knew that if she could voice what she wanted the Autobot's would probably be appalled. Before she knew it she was crying all over again, causing clear confusion between the Autobot's in the room as she was just Ok a minute ago. For some reason the thought of her old stuff rabbit crossed her mind. When she decided to become a foreign exchange student she had forced herself to leave the stuffed rabbit behind which she now regrets. Miko suddenly felt herself being picked up but by who she didn't know. She immediately stuffed her helm into who ever held her neck cables as a way to hide herself. She felt embarrassed about crying in front of all her friends but at the same time she felt as if it was the only thing she could do. After a few moments she was able to calm herself down enough so that she could finally look around. She saw that Arcee had been the one to comfort her as she cried and was actually happy that it wasn't any of the other's as she felt as if it would be just awkward for not only herself but also them as well.

"Hey Ratch', what did that processor scan read?" Arcee asked after a moment of silence.

Ratchet picked up a data pad from one of the benches. "It's inconclusive. It reads are quite odd. No matter how many times I redid the scans they each came out different. Every Other one has a reading which shows she has the mentality of a teenager in earth standard but also has the mentality of a two year old sparkling."

"Wait, you said the mental capacity of a two year old in your race, how come she isn't speaking at least some words if she's two then couldn't she form small words?" Raf asked as he walked up farther into the med-bay now genuinely carious.

"Cybertronian's live longer which means we develop slower. For us to learn how to speak doesn't come until thousands of years later due to our lifespan." Ratchet paused for a moment as if thinking. "Considering Miko can sit up and hold onto things I suspect she must be around ten-thousand years old through why she isn't walking yet is rather odd. Most sparkling's figure out how to walk when their around Seven-thousand, but it appears that she either hasn't figured out how to with her new body or it's something todo with her sparkling mind-set which is causing her to be delayed in her walking."

"Maybe it has something to do with how she was when she was younger?" Raf asked. "I remember her mentioning how she didn't learn how to talk until she was about three years old when we had a group assignment in history."

Ratchet stared at the twelve year old in bewilderment. Yes he had come across several sparkling's who was delayed in certain developmental stages of life but yet even now he still didn't think of it and yet a twelve year old human had. "Well the only way to know would be to get ahold of medical records and such and I doubt Agent Fowler is willing to do something like that for us."

"I can do it." Raf stated as he took out his laptop and headed over to the main terminal. "I just have to by pass the pediatric clinic's firewalls in Tokyo. They would have most likely looked after her in those directions after she was born."

Miko squirmed and whined slightly at the thought of Raf pretty much announcing part of her back story to the team. She didn't exactly want the others to know that she was in fact slightly different from them. Sure Raf was considered different two considering how he was practically some sort of super genius but for them to know she herself wasn't exactly considered 'normal' when she was born and how she grew up caused her fear which was an understatement of the century. She nearly began to sob once more if it wasn't for her stopping her self. She couldn't cry about this, the truth would have come out sooner or later though she would have liked the latter.

"I'm in!" Raf suddenly said causing Miko to Jump. He stared at the screen for a moment before frowning. "Why is her last name different from her parents?" He asked himself.

"Maybe she took the maiden name of one or the other parent? Some parents choose to do that." Jack suggested.

Raf shook his head. "No, it's completely different. She might be adopted from the looks of things. It's hard to tell if I can have access to government files to clarify if she is."

"Let's just assume she's adopted then. Why would her biological parents give her up?" June asked suddenly.

All heads turned to Miko once she began to whine louder and shook her head. She knew Raf was capable of hacking and probably would hack into government files to figure out things, ignoring Fowlers warnings not to after the last incident. "Do you think she understands us now?" Jack asked upon noticing how Miko was freaking out coincidently.

Ratchet looked at the sparkling in Arcee arms and scanned her once more with a portable scanner. The data-pad he held lit up suddenly. "It appears, if this thing is correct to begin with, that she's her usual self, the Miko we're all used to that is." Ratchet placed the data-pad on the berth next to him. Then looked at Miko. "Miko," He began. "What's ten-plus-ten?"

Miko, much to everyone's shock, hesitated then held up all ten of her fingers then once again one time.

"Yep that's Miko." Ratchet stated.