/1/

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My name is Kuroyotsu Atsuryo, a Class 1-B student. I didn't go through a test or exams, I am indeed, one of the students who got in because of. recommendations.

My quirk is called pressure point. I can see all of your weak points and be able to give someone temporary paralysis. Cool, right?

My parents are one of the top heroes all throughout Japan. My dad, Kuroyotsu Atsuten, has a quirk that can sense the weak points of every object he can feel. While my mom, Kuroyotsu Hosashi, has the ability to see through everything, when I say everything, I meant everything.

Technically, my quirk is just a mix of my parents quirks, but mine's kind of useless.

I entered UA. Let me tell you, the school is big for sure.

I walked through the hallways trying to find my classroom until a familiar voice echoed.

"Atsu - san!" Said a girl with long raven hair tied in a ponytail.

It is the one and only, Yaoyorozu Momo.

My best of friends, we've known each other since we're three years old, I actually expected her to study somewhere abroad, but here we are. Really happy.

"Momo! I thought your parents said you're gonna study in Europe." I said with a mix of happiness, excitement, and confusion.

"Well, I heard you were studying here, so I just said that I wanted someone to be with who I am close with. In short, I just want to stick together with you."
Said Momo with a bright smile on her face.

"Did you really just throw an opportunity to attend at some elite school to be with me?" I asked with shock. (and maybe a little bit of flattery.)

"Yes! You don't even know how hard it is to actually adjust different cultures Atsu - san, and I really enjoy here in our country, why go somewhere else when you can stay?" Momo said, looking at me deeply with those dark greyish eyes.

"Well, I'm glad you're here, I guess we can always have movie nights like the old times?" I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Of course, why wouldn't we have one?" She giggled.

We had a chat for a while and soon we bid our  'goodbyes' with a hug.

I stood in front of the class 1 - B door, I took a deep breath and looked around. I saw a few students, this student caught my eye.

Why is he so noisy?

I looked at the blond boy with radiating blue eyes.

"What kind of quirk do you have?" Said the blond boy.

"I've told you 10 times already! " A girl with long orange hair said.

"I don't know what to do." The blond boy said.

I was just standing in front of the door until the noisy blond boy saw me, he smiled.

"Why hello there, what's your name, love?" The boy greeted with a small smile. God, his smile is so angelic.

"Atsuryo, Kuroyotsu Atsuryo." I answered, offering a handshake.

"Wait, you mean the child of Illustrious and Ms. Victorious?" The orange - haired girl butted in.

"Yeah, those are my parents." I said, flustered.

"That's so cool! I'm Kendo Itsuka." Kendo shook my hand with a grin.

"Monoma Neito, pleasure is all mine." The blond boy who is named Neito said.

"So tell me Kuroyotsu - san, what's your quirk?" Monoma asked with a smirk on his face.

"I was about to ask the same thing." Kendo added.

"It's not really special but I can see all of your weak points and actually cause temporary paralysis. It's called pressure point." I said while scratching my head.

They were amazed by my quirks and in exchange, they also told theirs.

Hey, UA isn't so bad after all.

𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓?

A/N:

sorry for grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.

I hope you liked the first chapter, stay tuned for more!