Chapter 13- What?!

3rd Person POV

"Wait...I thought that Kaminari didn't have a quirk?", Jiro said confused. Everyone gathered around as static surrounded his hand. "Yeaahh! I got my quirk back!", Kaminari said more happier then ever. "How is that possible?", Uraraka asked as she pressed her finger together, looking at Kaminari confused. Everyone was shocked about it. Not too long after that, Todoroki walked into the classroom, confused as to why everyone was gathered around Kaminari. "Hey Todoroki! I got my quirk back! See?", Kaminari said as he got up, Showing him the electric static on his finger. He then touched Todoroki, shocking him enough to hurt him. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!", Todoroki said to him as he grabbed Kaminari's wrist, freezing it enough to give him frostbite. "Oww! Ok! Todoroki stop!", Kaminari yelled at Todoroki. Everyone watched the two of them, not knowing what to do. They were all scared of Todoroki and what he can do after they found out he was a vampire. Todoroki let go and grabbed Kaminari with his left hand, activating his quirk as he melted the ice off.

After a while of warming up Kaminari's wrist, He let go of the dunce boy. Everyone then stared at Todoroki, scared to move. He looked at them all confused, giving them a confused look. "What?", Todoroki asked them in confusion. "Since when have you been s-so..Harsh?", Yayorozu asked, scared of what Todoroki might do. "...I'm not sure. Maybe it's because ever since I've gone to school here, I've been bothered by people who don't really matter to me. We're all aiming to be at the top and I don't want anyone standing in my way.", He explained to everyone. "Now hang on Todoroki. I know all of us are aiming to be the top, and yeah, we shouldn't be so close to each other. But at some point we are going to have to work together. Why is it so hard for you to understand that you can always rely on yourself?!", Midoriya said to him as he walked towards Midoriya. "You're the one to talk, considering you have the #1 hero helping you out in that little corner of yours. Don't try to start a fight because you know damn well I'll win", Todoroki said to him.

They both glared at each other. Todoroki activated his quirk as he used his left side to scare Midoriya. They started to wrestle and fight each other as they argued. Todoroki then punched Midoriya on the chest as Midoriya falls over. Todoroki then looked at everyone, then Iida. "You're really just gonna watch your boyfriend get beaten?!", He yelled at Iida. Iida blushed slightly as he looks at Midoriya. Todoroki then nudged Iida and walked away. "Hey wait! Where are you going?", Kirishima asked him concerned. Todoroki looked back as he looked at Kirishima dead in the eye. "You know where I'll be..", He said as he walked away.

Kirishima's POV

"You know where I'll be..". Todoroki then left the classroom. "Oh...", I said as I looked down at the ground, thinking about what might happen to him. Then the door opened, revealing Ayoama. "GhH!", He said suprised. "Where have y-you been Aoyama", Kouda asked shyly. Aoyama looked at Kouda, then back at everyone else. "What happened?...", He asked confused. "Nothing important", I said to him. I examined Aoyama to see if anything happend. I looked at his neck, then back at him. 'He has a hickey?! But who gave it to him?', I asked in my head as Aoyama noticed that I looked at his hickey. He blushed slightly as he went over to Yayorozu. He then whispered to her. Yayorozu nodded as they both went into the other side of the room. "Hmm..", I said quietly.

After a while, everyone sat down in their desks. As usual, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Jiro and I were talking amongst each other, laughing every once in a while. "So..Where do you guys think Todoroki went?", Sero asked. "Maybe he went back home?", Kaminari said confused. 'If only they knew..', I thought to myself. "Where do you think he went Kirishima?", Mina asked me. I hesitated to say where he was. "I'm not sure", I said to them. They all looked at me for a second, then they went back to talking. I sighed quietly. 'It hurts to know what he's doing..', I thought to myself.