Chapter 14

"Anyways the girls are going to the beach today, Y/n wanted to know if you wanted to come."

My jaw dropped. What the heck Jiro! Denki smiled and looked like he just drank a monster drink.

"Really Y/n?!?"

"I uh I mean it would be nice..." I blushed as Denki leaned against the wall. He was being so attractive...

"Well yea of course I will! Do the guys know?"

"Yea I told them they could join if the wanted."

Jiro explained.

"Well great I'll get ready! I'll see you there Y/n!"

He went back to his room. I looked to Jiro she had a smirk on her face. "JIRO WHAT THE HECK!"

"What you already admitted you have feelings for the guy. I thought I would help."

Have shrugged I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. I got ready and met everyone. Denki came my heart exploded as he walked down to the beach.

"Ooo someone has heart eyes!"

"Mina please..." my face heated up as Denki came to me shirtless.

"Hey Y/n, you I like your Bikini. You are looking pretty good. I mean uh don't take that the wrong way!"

"I don't know, are saying that cause you think I'm pretty or that your are being perverted." I blushed as I crossed my arms. He blushed as well as he let out a chuckle.

"Maybe a little bit of both."

I glared at him and she my head. He stepped back and rubbed his head.

"What I'm being honest I'm sorry!"

I sighed Such a trouble maker.

"Y/n come on in!"

The girls called me over. "Guess I better go, I uh are you coming in?"

"I will, I promised I would talk to Kirishima and them first about something."

"Oh okay, well I will be I guess swimming if you need me." I laughed while swinging my hips. Denki laughed and smiled at me as if he saw the world in front of him.

"Don't have to much fun without me now."

He winked at me I chucked and blushed at him. Denki stop stealing me heart please I know you like a different girl. I went to the girls and started to play water volleyball with them.  I tired to hit the ball but I was to strong. I hit it on our side. We lost the game cause of me. I heard someone laughing at me.

I looked back and saw Denki smiling and chuckling at me. I whined as I hid in the water.  Time passed the boys arrived and everyone was swimming away.

"CANNON BALL!"

Someone ran and jumped beside me. I was underwater so I couldn't see. I came out and squealed. "Ah Who What How?!?"

"Hey cutie!"

"Denki!" I splashed him with water for scaring me. He laughed and slashed water at me back.

"Haha what did I scare you?"

"Oh course you did idiot!"

"I didn't mean it I wouldn't want to scare you that bad!"

"You are lucky you are cute Denki." I waved my hand around. Then froze as I realized I called him cute. I could tell he was frozen I place as well.

"Did you just?"

"Haha look at that cute doggie over there I said haha what did you think I said hahaha." Denki cutely laughed at me and grabbed my hand.

"I mean you can tell me if you think I'm cute. I don't mind hearing those words from your cute little mouth."

"Laughed and bopped my nose. I blushed and looked away. "Stop it!" I slashed him with water. "Be give you sinner!"

"What am I doing so bad? Hey come back!"

"No never!" I said laughing as I swam away. I looked back and he wasn't there. Don't tell me he's trying to-

"Got yea!"

Denki grabbed me from behind and held me close. "Ah!" I shocked him a bit as I got scared. "DENKI KAMINARI!"

"Haha what I'm just having some fun with you."

"Well I say good day!" My face is so red and heated. I slipped out of his grip and pushed him playfully away.

"Oww now you are pushing me away? Talk about hurtful...."

Denki whined I giggled he's so darn cute.

Unknown pov

Uhh why do I need to get him again?... True... Yea alright I suppose then tonight then. I will set it up. You can count on my boss."