My Desire For You...❤

(WAIT! Before you read this you gotta just know that there is some sexual content in here. So if you don't wanna read it just look for the 👎and then go to the next chapter)

(Ingrid's POV)

As class ended I watched as (Y/N) walked by the bookshelf in the corner of the classroom, seeing this as my chance I ran over to Dimitri's desk and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Remeber what I taught you." I said why a wink he smiled at me and nodded, I then left the classroom saying goodbye to the both of them as I tried my best to keep in my giggles.

(Dimitri's POV)

As Ingrid left (Y/N) had finally finished putting things away she stood in front of my desk, "Are you ready Dimitri?" She asked I nodded and we left the classroom heading towards the market. As we were walking there (Y/N) would ask if she liked class and if she taught the lessons correctly or if she did so getting wrong.

Then after a while we finally made it to the market it wasn't as filled as I thought it would be been which mad sit even better. I walked why (Y/N) buying the things that I and she needed for class or personal reasons. I looked at (Y/N) Ingrid's words came to mind,

"Dimitri you have to tell her how you feel.."

I shook the thought away as (Y/N) bought the last thing that she needed, she turned to me and smiled at me. "Thank you for coming with me (Y/N)." I said happy, she nodded at me, "Your welcome Dimitri." We both stared at one each other  for awhile till (Y/N) began to speak.

"Well it looks a little late, how about we go to the dinning hall to eat and leave from there back to the dorms." I nodded at her and we left for the dinning hall.

The dinning hall wasn't as packed as it usually was, there was still food left so me and (Y/N) grabbed some and tried to find somewhere to sit when someone called (Y/N)'s name.

"(Y/N)-Sensei!" We both turned to see Manuela-Sensei in the back of the dinning hall sitting alone. We walked over to her and sat down in the seats across from her.

"Hello there." She said with a smile, "Hi." Me and (Y/N) said at the same time. Manuela looked around and slowly pulled out a bottle, "Aaaa, I can finally drink his without no one noticing." My eyes opened wide at the sight of the bottle, it was a bottle of alcohol.

Manuela-Sensei poured some in 2 cups she pulled out from her bag as well, she looked at me and (Y/N), "Would you like some?" She asked (Y/N) shook her head and so did I Manuela sighed with disappointment. " Come on..please it's not going to hurt." I glanced at (Y/N) she looked so uncomfortable, I sighed if Manuela-Sensei was going make her be this way then..

"Fine Sensei I'll drink wih you." I said (Y/N) turned at me her face filled with suprise. Manuela-Sensei looked happier now as she handed me one of the cups of alcohol. "Just so were clear Sensei I don't want to be drinking a lot just enough to make you satisfied." She nodded as I grabbed my cup. I looked at (Y/N) with determination, just a little and then we would leave.

I then slowly drank my cup thinking that everything was going to be fine..

-TIME SKIP-

( (Y/N) POV )

Everything went terrible at the dinning hall, after Dimitri's first cup he began to drink more and more until him and Manuela were just two drunkards sitting in the back of the dinning hall. Luckily Hanneman came and took Manuela back to her room, I however had to deal with a drunk Dimitri..

I tried to remember which way to go back to his room as I was carrying him, I tried to talk to Sothis but it seemed as if she was asleep. So here I was alone with Dimitri..who is currently drunk.

"(Y/N) where are you taking me?" He asked in a drunk voice, I sighed "I'm taking you to you room." After walking a little further ahead I finally made it to Dimitri's room, I opened the door and sat down on the bed with Dimitri helping him sit up.

"Dimitri you dummy, why did you do that?" I asked he looked at me and shrugged, "Cause you looked so..uncomfortable." we both stayed silent for a while longer before I stood up. "Okay Dimitri I'm going to leave-" but before I could finish Dimitri grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, our faces not to close apart, our lips closer then they have ever been..

" (Y/N)..I have to tell you something.." I started blushing, "I..need you. I want you to be mine and mine alone." He then pulled me into a kiss, his lips were warm and soft. When we parted my face started to heat up again. "D-Dimitri?!" He then pulled me down his entire body on top of mine his eyes were filled with hunger..and desire..

"(Y/N)..I love you..."

-👎-

I blushed harder then before, he then began to nibble at my neck making me moan a little. He then kissed me but this time it was harder, I felt tears come down my face as I slowly put my hands behind his neck pulling him to me.

We then parted panting for breath, he then began kissing my neck then went down to my chest. He lifted off my shirt and his kisses continued all the way to my stomach. I covered my face so that he wouldn't see my embarrassed face, the kisses then stopped I then felt something nibbling on my breast.

I moved my hands from my face to clutch the pillow sheets, "Don't hide your face from me again." Dimitri said as he continued with his kisses, he then stopped near my shorts and made this irritated face.

He pulled me up and brought me into another kiss, while he slowly took off my shorts. He then pulled off his pants and looked at me, I grabbed the sheet and covered myself not wanting him to do any more.

He then leaned his entire body on me and looked at me,  "Are you scared?" He asked his breath smelt like achohol, I tried to hide my face but the his hand stopped it and faced it at him. I tried my best to stop crying it I just couldn't it was too much to bear, I didn't know how to feel about this situation at all.I knew I like Dimtri..but..

He kissed my forehead and smiled, it was hard to tell if he was drunk or not right now. "(Y/N)..I want you more then anything in this world right now..I also care about you..but if you want I will stop." I looked at him for awhile till i cried harder now, "D-Dimitri is okay to say that..I feel the same way."

Dimitri nodded and kisses me again pulling the sheet off me, he then sticked his 😶 in me which made me moan a little he began moving all I could hear was the moaning and grunting of me and Dimitri. Then Dimitri started to slos down a little I looked at him with worry till he said between pants, "I-I g-gotta cum." Then all of a sudden Dimitri cummed inside of me and we both fell on the bed lying next to each other out of breath.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry if this was-" but I interrupted him with a kiss. "Dimitri..I love you." He smiled at me, "I love you too." He said as he brought me to his chest we both fell asleep tired from the events of the night.

(END OF CHAPTER)

(SORRY if it wasn't good I tried..but still I almost died while making thjs though😂 I hope that you liked it and I will work hard with the next one we ya😄)