Chapter 1

Zero Two POV

Zero Two:"I want to take a bath."I said out loud.

Dr.Franxx:"Not again,show self-restraint."He said to me

I then take out my lollipop and looks over to my partner in a cast and breather masks.

Zero Two"How do I smell?"I asked him.

Dr.Franxx:"Let the man rest,that battle took a lot out of him."He said to me.

Then Nana walks past me and sits on the other side of the doctor.

Dr.Franxx:"My goodness,why must she always be high maintenance thank God Tiga isn't as demanding as her."He said to Nana.

Then as the plane gets closer to its destination it flies past magma mines.

Zero Two:"Does Plantation 13 have an ocean."I asked them

Nana:"why do you ask?"she asked me.

Zero Two:"I want to swim in clear Ocean water."I tell her.

Nana:"I'm sorry to say but there is no ocean Down there can't you take a shower."She tells than ask me.

Zero Two:"But I'm in the mood for a swim."I tell her.

Pilot:"We will be landing soon everyone take your seat and buckle up."The pilot said to everyone.

Nana:"You got it,hold that thought." She said to the pilot then to me.

I then like my wrist and make a disgusted face

Zero Two:"Ugh,I really hate how I taste."I said with a disgusted face.

Then the door to the franxx hanager behind me opens and the person that steps out is my brother Code 003 or Tiga as Dr.Franxx and my old Squad calls him.

Tiga:"Doctor the Franxx are all good and ready I check them and nothing is wrong."He said and I smile at him my brother has always been a techhead.

Zero Two:"Hey brother how do I smell?"I asked him he then sniff me then smile.

Tiga:"Sis you smell fine."He said.
He then licks me on my cheek and said's.

Tiga:"Sis I Don't know why you don't like your taste you taste sweet."He said to me then sits done.

Tiga:"So what are you up to?"he ask me.

Zero Two:"Nothing just staring out at this deserted wasteland,I swear ever place we go to is always the same I'm sick of it."I tell him

Tiga:"I know how you feel."He tells me.

Zero Two:"As if,you've at least seen the ocean once while I stayed here in this stupid desert."I tell him.

Tigs:"I only got that chance because dr.franxx took me but you got me,but I promise if I get the chance I'll ask dr.franxx to take us both to see the ocean."He tells me.

I take out my lollipop and looks over to my brother with a slight smile on her face.

Zero Two:"Really?"I ask.

Tiga:"Really."He tells me.

Then as the plane flies over the Plantations,Zero Two looks down from the window and makes a little huff in surprise.

Zero Two:"Found one!"I said to myself

Tiga:"Huh what was that?"He ask me confused.

Zero Two:"Nothing just say the lake and thought I should take a swim."I told him.

Tiga:"Oh."He says understanding.

Tiga POV

As the plane lands our group make are way out I see my sister Zero Two Wearing a big coat and a hat I'm wearing this.