Chapter 47

Heart's pOV
I  couldn't believe my eyes .
"Please explain to me what is going on .
I said . I really need an explanation that would make me understand why My husband and his brother are here , I don't want to conclude they are the ones that fucked me ,well one of them did .
Tyrone takes a deep breath . We are all naked and I  don't care since it's not the main concern I have right now.

Tyrone's POV
It all started after I saw her ad at that site , Her phone is bugged well not for bad reasons, just so I can know shes alright , and so I happen to see her signed up to the site  , I really  felt the need to control sexually , to dominate again . Dominance isn't something I can just let go of and besides I am already done with Camilla am free to be myself and being a Dominant is one of them .
Am surprised at how many men are interested in bidding her , Heart is so tempting and I am not going to let any of those punks bid my wife , she's mine ... all mine . So I placed the highest amount that no one could beat my offer.
I began to converse with her and some may say catfish but that profile photo was my photo I only cropped out my head . Nate found out about me catfishing Heart , he knows my kink is bdsm , but he  felt it would be best if Heart knew who was her bdsm daddy.

I had my secretary deliver the contracts to her as well as the lingerie, she signed everything of which I highly doubt she read it , she is now my submissive ... permanently . Heart signed and when she walked to my office I was ready for her , I  wanted her to know what she wanted and demand for it . Dominance and submission isn't just about the physical power , but embracing who you are inside , Heart is very sexy shes just afraid to show it .

The blowjob task was just me being so turned on , I slept thinking about her soft lips on my cock . She impressed me, I spoiled her a little , the car, flowers and the dresses were all from me .
So on the day we were to meet , I decide to make it special not just any virginity losing day , but a day she will never forget , so I fulfill her fantasies , never in a billion years did I ever imagine her fantasy is to have me make love to her , despite the fact thats its her conjugal right . I also realised that she's madly inlove with me , how she spoke about me just made my heart melt something I don't normally feel .

"You summoned me , am all ears "Nate said as he took a seat in my office .
" I want to make it special , using her fantasy to make it memorable for her "I said .
" how will you do that?"he said.
"You ,"I said . He let out a laugh .
" me! You mean a threesome ? Will she handle two stallions and shes a virgin?"He said .
" Only I will penetrate her ."I said .
"And how do I come in ?" He said .
" you will make her wetter , If shes overpowered she will lower her guard and let her body take its course , I don't want her to feel pain as I crack her hymen and get all emotional and stuff . "I said .
"So are you in?"I asked .
"Who would say no to that , Heart is so fine am  not gonna let the chance to taste her pass me."He said . Like I said .

My twin brother and I come a long way , we may not be identical twins but growing up we acted like identical twins , we would dress in the same outfit go to the same school, join the same games, hated the same people,  just the usual twin stuff. Nate is also into BDSM but he is more into  anal .

He and I have had a few thresomes that was when he wasn't  on  one hole , the last time we shared a woman it was back then when we were in our mid twenties.I couldn't think of any other man to have my wife besides my brother since he and I have done this a couple of times before so we know the drill .
So we planned on how we will bring her to my Suite , I used to stay here when my house was still under construction .
Heart does come at the expected time . I stand at the balcony but I can tell shes here looking at me .I want her to feel more than see. Once she puts on the blindfold , Nate comes in , I watch him caress my wife , touch her and kiss her neck she moans , then I walk in . I take off my shirt .I stand infront of her and kiss her neck. Nate carries her and placed her on the bed . He takes of his clothes though he won't fuck her .
I also take off my clothes I am behind Heart , I kiss and suck her boobs as Nate licks and sucks her pussy she moans , she's getting orgasms in both sides and I can feel her body respond so well as Nate tells me shes so wet and tastes so amazing . He makes her cum , he had a crave for her butthole  , she isnt ready for anal, if he licks her butthole he will want to fuck it and hes rough very rough on the rusty hole it may take Heart probably a week to walk and a couple more to walk straight.
I just never understand why he isn't into pussies anymore , he can lick and suck a pussy like a pro but not fuck it .
I am fully erect , as much as I dont like doing virgins , I want to be the first man to put my dick inside my wife because I love her deeply to a point I want to make her happy .

So we switch sides , he is behind her caressing he boobs and sucking her nipples , I lick her sweet little pussy until shes overpowered by orgasms , she tasted so amazing, like fresh sweet pineapple .

I position myself I nod at to give him the signal that its time . Nate holds her hands down firmly , in one stroke am in . Heart cries out , I let my dick rip off the hymen before I continue going deeper , then begin to stroke gently , damn! Shes so tight and warm , it feels fucking amazing ! Shes really dripping wet.
. Nate rubs her clit as I stroke he also sucks her nipples I hold her hand and interlock our fingers together , I can tell shes enjoying by her moans , she moans so sexy its like she's singing a sexual tune , I loved how she gripped my fingers.
We both climax together , I hold her tightly and she bites her lips . I came inside her spilling all my seeds inside her , I wasnt planning on using a condom on my wife and neither am I planning to .
She then asked  if she could see who I am or we are , at first am reluctant but I  wouldn't want  my wife to fall inlove with dominantdaddy and not me although he and I are one and the same person .
I kiss her she seems to recognize the kiss and then I take off her blindfold . She looks terribly astonished . She demands an explanation which am more than happy to give her all the answers she needs to hear .