I'm Sorry

Sooooo I wrote this at like 11:30 on some tissue paper last night and thought that it was a good idea. Buckle up guys, gals, and non-binary pals, it's time for some more angst!

Heya, Mr. Stark. It's me Peter. Parker. If you're reading this, oh who am I kidding you probably aren't, you found me. I'm sorry. I tried, I really did! But I let you down. I have to be very careful while writing this, so if it's the only thing left then be glad they didn't catch me. I screwed up. If you're able to get Karen up and running, check the footage from May 14 around 3 pm. That should explain most everything.

This part is is written slightly messier, at a later date than above.

D̶a̶d̶ Tony, I'm scared. They keep asking me all of these different questions about some "Ultron" guy, and how to hack your suit. Don't worry I won't tell them. How's Aunt May?Please tell her I hope to see her soon. What're you and P̶o̶p̶s̶ Cap up to lately? I miss you guys so much. Is Thor still addicted to Poptarts? Is Clint still hiding in the vents? Has Vision gotten used to doors yet? Is Wanda still trying to use her powers to make Mac and Cheese? Has Loki's badness levels passed 6 yet? I hope not! What about Uncle Bruce? How's his research going? Or Uncle Hulk? I hope he hasn't caused too much trouble. And Aunt Tasha! Is she still making her sarcastic remarks all of the time? I never thought I'd ever miss thise, but I guess there's a first time for everything! Is Bucky still mad at Sam for not moving his seat up?Is Sam still trying to convince you guys to call Redwing by his name? How's Wade been doing? I hope he hasn't unalived anyone unless absolutely necessary. And how are you doing? Are you sleeping enough? Have you drank more coffee than water? I miss you guys so much. How're Ned and MJ? Did Ned get that new LEGO set he wanted? Has MJ overthrown the government yet? Tell them that I can't wait to see them again. Tell everyone that I love them.

This is neater than above, but still a little rushed. Written about a week after the last part.

I'm forgetting, Dad. I'm forgetting the sound of your voice, Wanda's smile when I tell her a joke, Aunt Tasha's bear hugs, braiding Bucky's hair during Hair Club. I want to remember, I do! But I can't. It's like there's a huge hole in my brain and all of the memories are falling out. I love you dad. I miss you so much. If you're going to save me, now might be your last chance.

This is the sloppiest part, written the most recently.

I guess this is it. It's the end of the road for me. I'll never get to say goodbye to you, or anyone that is part of my life. Say goodbye for me. Please. I want you to know that you were like the dad I never knew. Always laughing at my jokes, letting me help you in the lab, carrying me into my room whenever I fell asleep during movie nights. This is going to be the last thing I write here. I'm going to the one place that you can't follow me to. How ironic, the pens running out of ink as I write this. I love you so much more than you'll ever know. Tell everyone that I love them. If you find this, read it to them. Tell Aunt May not to worry about me, I'll be safe where I'm going. Tell Wade that I love him. He already knows that, but tell him one last time for me. Give him the promise ring I was going to give him after patrol on that fateful day. This is my last goodbye. Tell the city that I guess Spider-Man wasn't able to save the day when it really mattered. I love you all so much. I'll see you on the other side.

Love,
         Peter 🕷

Well that was an emotional roller coaster! I might do a continuation of this in the future, if you guys think that it's good. Anyways, that's all for now. Stay safe, and remember! Wear your seatbelt.