❤(9)❤

Hellooooo....sorry for late update but as I told you my exams are going to start so I'm busy but still some how I adjust my schedule and pen down it...😊
And its requested by bijoini
Anyway enjoy the chapter...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunlight rays was coming on her face and making her more beautiful. Her hairs were messy. Her lips were taking the name of only one person 'SAMEER'. She open her eyes slowly and slowly. She looks her surrounding and it took only three seconds for deciding where she is.  She was sitting on a chair and the rope was caged around her fragile body.
Her head was paining like someone break it. She closed her eyes painfully and a tear escaped from her eye.

"S..sa..sameer" she mumbled slowly.

She open her eyes and tried to escape from the situation.
Suddenly she listen someone footsteps. And someone open the door.

A man was standing there which was looking too ugly. Naina get scared.

"Bhai ladki jag gayi" he call someone.

( bro!! She's wake up )

On his call three mens more comes and stand there.

"Jaag gayi madam kaisi rahi neend achi?" One of them ask her.

( how's your sleep goes ?? Good ??)

"Aap log ho kaun please mujhe Jane do please" she cry.

(Who are you all? Please leave me...I want to go..)

"Arey aese kaise jaane de phle mera kaam toh ho jaye" one of them say and comes towards her then sit on a opposite chair.

( arey first my work done then I'll leave you )

"Aap log ho kon...a..aur..aur..kaisa kaam" she asked confusingly.

( who..who are you all?? And..and...which work ??)

They all laugh and then he replied.

"Mai tumhari maa ka dost hu...ek number ki kamini aurat h vo..usne mujhse paise liye the aur abhi tak vapas nhi diye..." He said angrily.

( I'm friend of your mom...she's such a voluptuous... she takes money from me...and still didn't give me )

"K..kab..aur kitne"