Chapter 48

Heart's pov.
Tyrone explained to me how he catfished me until when he took off my blindfold  .
"So let me get this straight , you are dominantdaddy?"I asked.
"Yes "he said . 
"But how ? you seemed jealous of the flowers and the car "I said puzzled .
"It was just an act Heart I couldn't blow out my cover and make it obvious."He said . It all now makes sense , he used to know everything I do and where I was at every time because it was none other than my husband .
"  but why ?"I asked .
"Because I wanted to make it special."He said .
"But you said you dont do virgins ."I said .
"You are my wife Heart its not like I would allow someone break my wife's virginity so I had to make an exception and make it special "He said . Then it really dawns on me we are all naked and his brother Nate is there with us.
I look at him  .
"He knew about it too "Tyrone said .
I am still trying to digest the fact that he shared me with his twin brother.
"Who licked me ?"I asked .
They looked at each other , Nate was standing and Tyrone was sitted at the edge of the bed.
"We both did  in turns " Tyrone said .
"And who broke my virginity ." I asked .
"I did "Tyrone said . Am not sure if I want to ask them for another round or punch them on their faces for blind threesoming me . 
I look at the both of them not sure what I want to say still digesting everything. I get up and excuse myself to be alone .
I head to the living room and  sit on the couch . I cover myself with a sheet .
"Are you seriously going to stay upset Heart ,isn't this what you always used to blabber everytime we were at the orphanage about how you wish to have two men please  you at the same time "Eleanor said popping out of nowhere she came and sat opposite me .
"Its just that... they didnt tell me , He catfished me he now knows am inlove with him it just feels odd" I said.
" Heart , he did all this for you because he loves you ,  if I were alive I would be dancing in the streets of NewYork naked for having the best threesome with two hot dudes , "she said .
"Eleanor you are not helping ."I said .
"What am I supposed to say , weep no more child! Seriously Heart do you know how many girls wish to be in your shoes right now , just take a look at yourself "She said . I look at my reflection on the window . I look different , no dark circles under my eyes  or those stress marks on my face, I looked radiant , I stared  at the ring on my finger , its glittering on my hand .
" Even I am jealous of you Heart , this is always what you wanted , and now you have it so enjoy it , stop fussing , I saw you come  , I was proud of my bestfriend losing her virginity "she said .
I smiled at her .
"Remeber you only live once , and he loves you , "she said and vanished to the hallway . 
Well shes right , Tyrone has spoiled me a lot  as much he is  not the kind of guy that pleases easily .
"Can I talk to you "Tyrone said bringing me back to reality , he was in his boxers with no shirt.  
He comes and sits next to me .
  All I do is just look at him nothing going in my mind .
"I know you are upset with me, I didnt mean to  make you upset ."He said .
He takes my hand and kisses it.
"Everything you said about me , really touched me "he said .
"I meant it Tyrone "I said .
"I know , because I am inlove with you too"he said . He admitted !
I touched his face, his rough beard felt good om my hand,  he took my hand and kissed it he tucked  the strand of hair behind my ear.
"Atleast let me see you next time "I said  . He lets out a cute smile like for the first time I see him smile he has a sexy cute dimple .
" quick question " I said .
"Go ahead "he said .
"  don't you feel odd having your brother you know ..."I said .  He laughed .
" He and I have done this a couple of times but hes not really into vaginal penetration , he only does anal but can still do oral vaginal sex"he said .
"What is the worst you both have ever done?"I asked .
" we have done a double penetration , twice  on a milf "he said . Double penetration ! I just cant imagine having two cocks inside me in one hole . The thrill, wow!
"Have you ever done anal?"I asked .
"Yeah a couple of times " he said .
"I will have a contract where you can sign what you are comfortable doing or cant  do for now I will give you some vanilla sex but don't get comfortable  . "He said and winked
"About that...  why did you have it translated to arabic " I said he laughed.
" I just wanted to tease you "He said .
   Nate came to the living room hes also in his boxer.
"You guys okay "he said .
"Hey Nate , we are alright."I said , not sure what to say .
I stood up and take off the sheet I am totally naked .
"I am heading to have a shower, you boys wanna join me , well atleast you owe me a shower after making my body be all worked up " I said  . They both followed me .  The shower is so spacious we all fit in  . 
As the water jets hit our bodies I kiss Tyrone , Nate kissed my neck and caressed me touching my boobs and gently twisting my nipples  . I am having quite a hard time as both men are taller than me  where are my heels when I need them
.  Tyrone turns me so that am facing Nate , "kiss him "he whispered to me .
"Yes sir"I said . I kiss Nate as Tyrone caressed me , he rubbed  my clit ,  gently then inserts a finger inside me I moan inside Nate's mouth . 
   I can feel two hard cocks infront of me and behind me . 
Tyrone stopped  fingering me and begins to lick my boobs and suck my nipples , he  moves down until hes on my clit , Nate kisses my back and hes also down .
"Spread your legs for daddy "Tyrone said . I spread my legs apart the warm water jets makes everything more intense . Tyrone licks my clit , then Nate begins to lick my butthole. I am so turned on I feel like my body is being lifted high up in the air gently.
"Oh sweet fuck ! "I moaned . I climax shortly after almost losing balance but they are quick to hold me .
Tyrone got  up ,  and kissed me Nate is still licking my butthole it just feels so good .