19

Will

Will

I'm the reason. I'm the reason why she's here. At first, I was just as clueless as the other guys but when I accidentally heard Mr. Clarke and Max's conversation that's when it waked me up.

There were unfamiliar visions getting inside my head. They were memories of me falling inlove with a girl who loves someone else.

It was the night when Mike asked Max to be his girlfriend. The whole time, I was trying to smile for Max but deep inside I wanted to punch Mike.

That same night, I silently wished Max can go to another world where I get to be important. Where she can know I needed her.

And it did, I got to be important and she knew I needed her but she still didn't choose me.

But you what fucking hurts? We're in another world already and Max isn't with Mike, who I thought was my rival, but with Lucas.

I kept stealing glances from her when she isn't looking.

Just when I thought that if Max and Mike can't be together, she'll end up with me but no. It wasn't because of the wrong place and time but maybe it was because I can never be the right person.

I didn't want to tell her because I didn't want to let her think I'm the bad person here.

But when I saw her hiding her tears from everyone. When she chose to mourn alone. The whole party visits her everyday because she was not eating anything at all ever since Billy died right in front of her eyes. I knew I was hurting her by not telling her the truth.

I slowly approach to her and when she saw me she quickly wipes her tears.

'Why can't it just be me, Max?'

I told her I would never make her cry if she chose me but she did not even choose me but I'm the one who made her cry like this.

I knew I was so selfish and I hated that. Maybe that's the reason why I would be the last one in the party she would choose to be with. I'm too sensitive.

"Will it's just you." Max is obviously forcing a smile. I really admire her for her strong side but sometimes I just want her to tell us anything that's been making her sad at least once.

"Max I like you. I always did. " I just decided to tell it. It's funny because I've already expected her reaction. It's the exact same reaction that tells me she doesn't feel the same way but Max was too kind. She doesn't wanna hurt anyone so she's gonna still make me feel better.

"I've confessed to you two times already but your face still responds the exact same way" I tried to smile but it just turned out bitter.

I couldn't help it anymore my tears betrayed me.

"Two times? Do you know- I mean nevermind"

"That you came in a parallel world? Yes Max, I know. Max... It's my fault. It's my fault that you're here. I was the one whose wish was heard. A wish to let you go to a world where you know I'm important. A world where you and Mike can't be together. Go ahead punch me,kick me, hit me with your skateboard, DO IT MAX I DESERVE IT ANYWAYS! MAX I'M A SELFISH BASTARD SO GO AHEA-" I was crying already. Damn my pride as a boy has been torn. Boys don't cry like a baby.

I closed my eyes when I saw Max forming her fist. I was already expecting something to hit me. I was ready for the pain I deserved.

I felt hand but instead of punching me I felt her body close to mine.

I was expecting severe physical pain but I was getting even worst. It was getting an embrace from Max when it was more reasonable to punch me.

"You idiot you should've told me you know me! You could've been my only salvation. I hate you fartface. I don't blame you okay? You have no idea how happy I am that you are the Will that I know" Max releases me from her embrace and smiles sincerely.

'That idiot Mike is really one lucky guy.'

I really owe you guys for not updating as fast as possible. I sincerely apologize.

Incase you guys forgot, Just one more chapter to gooo. Thank you for supporting this cheeeeezy story. 🧡