xxviii. ARTICLE

EVERYTHING ABOUT PAYTON MOORMEIER'S AND ANAE FIGUEROA'S RELATIONSHIP: WHO IS @HANNAHKING4?

Teenagers are a whole another world. Today we are talking about Payton Moormeier and Anae Figueroa. These names may really ring your bell, right? And it is because their personal life has become a magnet to every webpage around the internet.

It started out as a friendship through a Number Neighbor prank. The Number Neighbor prank became popular on Twitter a month ago and since then a lot of people have wanted to find out who their Number Neighbor was. It seems that Anae's was Payton! And since then they've become great friends, to the point in which they are dating.

But not everything is going well for them. It seems that Anae had to take a break from social media after being verbally harassed by the user @hannahking4 whom was supposed to be her best friend.

After this, both Payton and Anae stopped following her and there are no news about her, so we presume that they have blocked her.

But why did this happen? We still have to search a little bit deeper onto Hannah's instagram users. She has another account called @paytonsxx with almost over ten thousand followers in which she supported Payton in everything he did.

It looks like fan jealousy, but it could be some more.

This is all we know by now.

MORE ARTICLES.