Chapter 49

Tyrone's pov
Heart is the first woman I have ever shared with Nate as a virgin . I can see how he's so tempted to fuck her anal . I don't really know if Heart will be open to anal , as she had a surprise look when I told her I have ever had anal. She and I need to go through the contract to see of what she can and cant do , I need her consent before trying anything with her .
I did anal sex a couple of times , it  didn't seem as exciting as vaginal sex , I  love how the pussy grips my dick and gets wet , unlike using lube all the time on doing anal sex .

Nate is very choosy , he likes his women , sexy with medium big titties , very submissive ,  short , brunnette or with black  natural hair  either tied up in a high ponytail or let loose but wavy  , in heels,  red lipstick  on their lips , some sweet scent  , is sexually open minded  and in thigh high strap stockings or just thigh high stockings which must be black and above all if shes a milf hes definately on his menu for the night plus Nate is a casanova , if he likes what he sees he will have it however tough she plays he knows how to charm a lady in seconds .

Hes very drawn to women who have had kids  as he finds them very attractive in their mom bodies and he also loves kids .  That's why at first he was attracted to Heart  though Heart has a petite body  he just liked how  she carried herself like a queen , a single mom working  hard to provide for her daughter as a Chaffaeur not many women are into that business but she took the dare . He knew Heart was mine way before I married her otherwise he would have had her in his bed that very night  he saw her.

Nate never liked Camilla because she was technically plastic. She has had a couple of botox, lip fillers, breast implants , a Brazillian buttlift where they took some of her fat and somehow had it taken to her butt , I dont know how they do that, brow lift , nose job .
I  never understood why someone from a rich family would feel so insecure about herself to a point she damages her body further with plastic surgery  , she looks nothing like her pictures though I loved the old natural look she had  before  all the plastic surgery . She had all that work done to keep me around her as she felt very insecure at how women would throw themselves at me , she would look at them and take notes but sadly shes the one that cheated her way out of my life .
Heart on the other hand is  naturally gorgeous , plus shes not the insecure type , I see how my business associates look at her and I can tell they envy me, her husband , plus shes very submissive and takes me just as I am , I want her to not just like sex but to enjoy it fully .  
After we come from the shower Heart begins to suck my dick as she stroked Nate with her hand  , her mouth feels so good , she's on her knees looking up at us , fuck ! Her sexy eyes looking up at us .

She asked  if we can lay on the bed we agree . She gave  me a blowjob , Nate went behind her and begins to eat her ass  and pussy . Heart is really great at sucking my dick , she does it with a lot of love , and I am feeling so fucking amazing I dont want to come inside her mouth just not today . Its her day her moment so I want her to enjoy it .  She sucks my balls am so weak with pleasure .
I draw her from my cock and lay her on the bed but in a sixty nine position that way we both can please her . Nate is eating her ass am eating her juicy pussy .
She begins to moan .
"Oh fuck !yes !"she said .
I tongue fuck her she lets out a soft sexy cry of pleasure  as she comes I taste all her juices . Nate lays on the bed as I position Heart to bend over and drive my dick inside her warm juicy pussy . Heart begins to suck Nates dick as I fuck her , seeing her giving Nate a blowjob is  making me even more turned on . 
" Pink berry "she said .  Pink berry is the safe word , I stopped.
She turns and looks at me.
" fuck me like a slut !"she said . I am surprised , well if she wants it hard then I will give it to her . I begin to stroke but pounding harder as I spank her ass , she lets out a sexy squeal  . She continued to suck Nate's dick  , from the look on his face he seems to be enjoying  . 
"You like that dont you !"I said .
"Yes ,"she said .
"Yes what!" I said .
"Yes please daddy "I said  . I grab her hair and smack her ass.
Nate begins to groan . Heart is doing a great job on his dick and his liking it , he clutches a fistful of her hair  as he growls .
"Fuck ! Your mouth feels so amazing "he said .
I can feel my build rising , Nate draws Heart away from his dick , as he releases his cum  he really respects her , the Nate I know would cum inside her mouth and tell her to swallow just  like I , I like my women swallowing not spitting  . I also cum inside my wife's pussy .  It feels so amazing . We all lay in bed exhausted .  Heart is  between us .  She draws the comforter and covers us .
"Thanks guys for making it special for me , actually today is my birthday  am so grateful for this its the best I have ever had."she said . What! Today is her birthday? Shes turning 23 today. 
She plants a kiss on Nate then I in turns .
Nate and I both stare at her .
She noticed and asked.
"Why are you guys looking at me like that."
"We thought you would freak out ."Nate said .
"Why would I ?"she asked .
"You have never had two men take charge of your body , so it may be scary for you ."I said .
She let out a laughter .
" well I have and they were tigers "she said .
We laugh .
"If I may ask something , has this always been what you guys wanted  to both have me ?"she asked .
"Yeah "Nate said .
"Ofcourse "I said , regardless of what , we would still have both had her , to Nate and I we do it but to exclusive women , women we both like and want to make her explore more and come for us but we keep it discreet , we rarely fall inlove with same woman we all know our boundaries .
"So how did you like start this ?"she asked .
"It all began when we were twenty four , we were attending a  masquerade party ,  the host was a millionaire milf.
"I said.
" after the party she asked us to stay behind in her mansion    for some business talk we did that."Nate said .
"She took us to her room , for the business talk , we already knew what she meant ." I said .
" it was our first threesome , "Nate said .
"  thats interesting , you guys had a lot of fun "she said .

    " I have been meaning to ask, are your boobs real?"Nate asked , Heart let out a giggle .
    "Yes they are naturally real, I have never had any job done on my body. "She said .
She has some tits they are so gorgeous and upright , I look at her tummy I try to imagine how she will look like pregnant, Mighty wanted a babybrother , that question still hits me .  She sleept facing me her hand rests on my chest  , Nate's hand rests on her waist ,   she always sleeps facing her left , as much as she would sleep facing the other way I would always wake up to her facing me . I am learning quite fast about my wife .  I fell asleep .