CHAPTER 1💫💎

"***A warm smile is the universal language of kindness***💚

Jummat kareem🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aydah's pov

"Amani pass me the black pepper and the marinated chicken" i said washing my hand in the kitchen sink. "Here you go " she said as she passed the items and continued cutting the veggies.

I looked over my shoulders and saw Aman stuffing his face with samosa that i just fried , AMAN!!! i screamed and he ran away then came back and picked three more and ran back. Oh Allah what will i do with him.

So we (amani and i) successfully made mandi rice , grilled indian chicken , samosas , meatpie , springrolls , masa and miya , burabisko and miyan kuka and for dessert chocolate cake mousse and ice cream.

Oh my!!! I totally forgot.... My name is Hauwa Abubakar Tafida , i am 22 years in my last year at plymoth university london , baba owns a house , so i stay there. I love my family , chocolates and i have a crazy bestie Nasreen askira the only girl in their house..... so i am the 4 born out of 7.

The first born is ya meena (Amina) 30 yrs old, her mom died when she was 1 so she is my step sis. She married major Ahmad marafa with a daughter aya(asmau).
.... the second born is ya adyan he is 29married to hanan jibril zarewa with a son adnan.

The third is ya Ayusha she is 27
and has graduated as a lawyer in lynn university florida.

Then the fourth ya Anwar , my fave bro , my everthing , he is 24 , he graduated from plymoth as an architect. And works with baba.

Then me , 22yrs old studying biomedical engineering , but baba said after i graduate i will work in his company.

The sixth is fatima (Amani) 20 yrs old , in her second year at Batarjee medical college , jeddah. She is my partner in crime and my ride or die.

The seventh is Abdallah (Aman) 17 yrs but charming , he is in ss3 in regent college. Dont even know what he wants to study. Sooo i think dats all about my family memebers..lol😂💔

And trust me i have soo many nicknames , my mom is fulani and shuwa arab so her family memebers call me kwaise(meaning beautiful girl in shuwa) , my siblings call me kulu , baba and maamah call me mami and ya anwar spices it up and calls me mamilos. 😂😜

"Ya aydah maamah said we should go and get ready" amani said heading to the door , "okay " i blurted and went to my room. I jumped in the shower for a quick bath , afterwards i applied all my body basics and here we go the closet. Actually we are organizing a lunch with baba's friend Dr kabir tambari.

Soo am infront of my closet and i have no idea of what to wear, after some years..note the sarcasm, i settled for black A shape gown i got from lerougebyAmma , it has some details in the front and the hand is just🖤. I did a little nude makeup , matched it with a green turban and made Amani snap me.

"Amani  what are you wearing , you look cuter than me seff" i said , "no i look too extra , she was wearing a golden bou bou and maroon turban , while ya ayusha was wearing a black abaya from farasha , dubai

"Amani  what are you wearing , you look cuter than me seff" i said , "no i look too extra , she was wearing a golden bou bou and maroon turban , while ya ayusha was wearing a black abaya from farasha , dubai. "But u have to snap me outside". She literally dragged me outside to snap her. I know how to snap better so hers was finer.

 I know how to snap better so hers was finer

"Wow you guys look peng" ya ayusha said , but they are here so lets go

"Wow you guys look peng" ya ayusha said , but they are here so lets go. We went inside through the back door and went to the parlour to greet them, "ina wuni ku(good afternoon) we said in unison , lafiya , ya kuke (fine how are you ), after the greetings  blah blah... we set the table and baba said we should head to the dining.
I went to the kitchen to grab my phone.

Just when i was about to exit the kitchen i bumped into someone , i looked up and saw...... oh God could'nt this day get any worse FAROUK TAMBARI!!!.. "well hello there kwayse" he said smirking. "Dont you dare call me that" i said and walked pass him.

I hate the guy soo much , why? Because he is a womanizer , play boy and he smokes. I arrived just in time and sat down and whats worse farouk is sitting across me , while i am in the middle of his sisters ameena , yhesmin , yusrah , aysha and haneefah. I dont even know where he got his own manners from.

Ya ayusha and i served everyone , after lunch and chit chats they left after maghrib but not before giving us invitation to Ameena's wedding , Aunty kubra farouk's mom apologised for the late invite. Sooo.. right now we are preparing for what to where cause the wedding starts tomorrow.

I know you guys are wondering where are the rest , well ya anwar went to maiduguri with ya adyan and hanan while ya meena is in spain vacay i guess. And Aman ran away to his friends place cause he's crush (yusrah tambari) is gonna be here , his words not mine.

After we sorted out what to wear for the wedding , even though maamah was ranting about late invite. I went to my room and changed to my pyjamas , ate some chops and watched netflix.

I did my duas later on , switched off the lights and drifted to sleep😴........

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Sooo.. hi guys this is the first chapter , hope u will enjoy....

Please vote , comment and share..

Ummubukar10💙💜🖤