Part 1

In hospital

In 6 Am

One person enter the hospital and see some nurses gossiping and laughing loudly.

Person shout: what the hell it's this😠😠

One nurse: sorry Dr. Mahir

(Yess that parson mahir... Oops😝sorry sorry Dr. Mahir)

Mahir: what sorry haa.. This is hospital not your home so plz focus your works not cheap and bloody nonsense gossips. Go back your work and concentrate your patients.

Nurse: yess doctor.

All nurses leave there works.
Mahir stand near reception and someone tap mahir shoulder on back. Mahir turn on back.

Mahir: anu tum

Anu: haa main but why are you shouting...

Mahir: nothing

Anu: okk

Mahir: anu i want talk to you later. I need a go for one important surgery.

Anu: ok.. Best of luck.

Mahir: thank you and see you later.

Mahir go in OT and anu go in general ward to check her patients.

Other side

One girl are sleeping in bed and suddenly someone throw on one bucket cold water on her. Bela wake up in jerk.. (She is Bela)
Bela saw her aunty (geeta) standing on side of bed.

Geeta: maharani agar nind puri ho gyi ho to kaam par dhyan do. Chal uth jaldi aur breakfast bana.

Bela: ji aunty.

Geeta leave in bela's room.
Bela's eyes filled on tears.

Bela (to her mom-dad photo): maa papa kyu aap mujhe akela chod kar chale gye. Mujhe bhi le jate apne sath. Mujhe aap dono ke bina nhi rehna hai.

Bela stop cry.

Bela to herself: noo bela tujhe aise himmat nhi harni. Maa papa ne kabhi mujhe himmat harna nhi sikhya. Mujhe jeena hai apne liye maa papa ke liye. Main aise weak nhi ban sakti.

Bela get up the bed and go washroom. After some minutes bela come out of washroom and quickly ready and go downstairs.

Bela come in hall and enter kichan  and make breakfast. After some time bela finish work and that time suhani (bela's friend) called bela. And bela without informing aunty leave the house with her scooty.

Other side

Mahir operation case are successful and mahir also leave the hospital. Mahir drive car then someone called mahir. Mahir try to picked the call and his mind distracted on driving and that reason they have a danger accident😱😱😱
Suddenly someone come to infront of mahir car mahir stop the car in jerk. Fortunately mahir absolutely fine but the person are very badly injured and fall unconscious on road. Blood flow on her head.
Mahir come out of his car and saw the person.
Mahir get shocked😲😲

Mahir: ohh god yeh kya ho gya mujhse accident..

Mahir quickly go to near the person and check her pulse and breath.

Mahir: she is alive...

Mahir pick her and properly lie on backseat of car and drive fast. And finally mahir reach hospital and stop car. Mahir fastly come out of car and go to backdoor and open backdoor.once again mahir pick her in to his arms and enter hospital.

Promo: who is she??

Plz guy's ignore all grammatical mistakes and keep reading and plz do likes❤💖