Romeo X Stella

So like... I was gonna make a speed paint out of this...

and then I just kind of didn't. 

I still have all the recordings and such, I guess I just kind of dove into it without any song inspiration. Since I didn't have 'the perfect' songs to place into the video, it just got pushed into the obis that is my art gallery. 

Anyway, Romeo and Stella are both power hoarding people and like Jesse says in the game, "You two are just, wow, perfect for each other." 

I respect the sarcasm Jesse, but you just can't say something like that in front of a fangirl. That fangirl being moi.

 That fangirl being moi

Basically, Romeo is supposed to be giving Stella the flower. I showed this to my little sister and she said, "Why is he taking the flower away from her?"

GOSH DANGIT IT DOES LOOK LIKE HE'S TAKING THE FLOWER AWAY FROM HER, HAND YOU HAVE FAILED ME AGAIN IN DRAWING HANDS.

Oh well, it's still a really good picture. 

Also, @Moonlight_Eevee tagged me in her book, so I'll answer the questions. 

*Clears throat*

1: Say 5 things about me.

I love MCSM, I love Undertale, I'm a huge fangirl, I started drawing when I was in 5th grade (man I sucked at drawing then), and I'm terrified of ladybugs (IDK why)

2: Nickname?

On Wattpad (Positive_Biscuit), in real life Banana Head. (Don't ask -_-)

3. Who do I admire?

PrettyThePrincess

My parents

Moonlight_Eevee

4. My best friend?

Uh... I'm not gonna say just because she's not a Wattpader. 

5. Last song I heard?

Take It From Me (by Kongos) ( I do not recommend them though) Also I'm pretty much listening to music 24-7. 

6. My age?

I thought about this one and wondered if I should tell Wattpad. And I'm gonna just because it doesn't really matter. 

I'll be 15 in 10 days. (For future reference, it's 2019 now)

7. Favorite Ship

Hm... for MCSM Lukesse (fight me)

and Undertale Sans x Frisk

8. Favorite color?

 Blue

9. What's my dream when I'm older?

To be a psychologist and learn way more about the mind than ever. And to help people with issues and deducting the root of their problems. 

10. Who's my inspiration?

Moonlight_Eevee cause she's always so excited and passionate about everything. And PrettyThePrincess because when I first started out with art and MCSM, she was the first person's fanart I saw, and she's such an amazing ARTIST!

11. Favorite Book?

Atlantis Rising cause the plot's great, Promi's cool, Atlanta is kind but too cool for Promi, and Kermi's an adorable angry blue monkey. (And yes this is an actual book, not a Wattpad Story)

Welp, I guess that's it. Thanks for the tag Moonlight_Eevee!

I would tag someone, but I don't really know too many people, sry. 

BYE BISCUITS!