The Beginning

(Bughead) In the small town of Riverdale Jughead Jones is writing a story about the death of Hal Cooper (Betty's dad). Jug and Bett's have been together for a while now but ever since what happened that very night we all live in fear. The fear of being poisoned. being killed. Finding your friends/family dead on the ground. Its all the same G&G has been completely destroyed and Betty's mother Alice and here sister Polly are now missing along with the farm. Betty and Jughead both met their half brother Charles which may make things awkward between them or make there relationship stronger...

(Vachie)Veronica's mom is in prison and her dad is starting up another drug lab now her legal guardian is now Smithers. Archie is still working on his boxing career and how his mom is always at the house now.What is Hiram planning? Where is Fred?Why is Hiram being so nice to Archie?What will happen next?!?!?

(Choni) Cheryl is trying to spend as much time with her girlfriend Toni but since Toni is now the leader of the pretty poisons it makes it hard for them to have any alone time anymore. Now since Cheryl has her niece and nephew and her mom went missing after the G&G finale.Where is Penelope?What will happen to the Blossoms?

Find out in the following episodes!!
-Skylitt K. ;p