Chapter 23

JADES POV

I woke up the next morning on the sofa, lying on top of Perrie. I rubbed my eyes and snuggled back up to her. I didn't even notice that people were around us, until someone sneezed. I opened my eyes to see our mams talking on the sofa opposite us.

"Morning" Debbie smiled.

"Hello" I yawned and felt myself being pulled closer to Perrie.

"Teddy" she muttered sleepily and nuzzled her nose in my neck. I smiled as did our mams.

"I'm sorry but that is the cutest thing ever" my mam said.

"I've never seen Perrie acting like this before" Debbie shook her head in astonishment.

"Like what?" I asked.

"All loved up. She really loves you, it's so cute. Especially saying as you've only been together a short amount of time, it's so so sweet" Debbie smiled looking at how her daughter held me in her arms.

"I love her too, way more than words can ever describe. She's my angel" I smiled down at the stirring and yawning into my neck where her face is buried.

"Morning sleepy head" Debbie said.

"You talk too loud" she muttered.

"Morning baby" I smiled, wondering what my response will be.

"Mornin' princess" she smiled back and pecked my shoulder.

"Oh so I get told I talk to loud, when I'm sitting over here. But Jade gets a kiss and called princess when she's talking at the same volume as I am, yet she's on top of you" she laughed along with my mam.

"Yeah well I want to keep her on my good side" she peered over my shoulder.

"And why is that?"

"Because I want to marry her someday" my heart swelled as I turned my head and captured my lips between hers.

"Don't worry Norma, you'll be the first to know when I'm planning on popping the question" she nodded and my mam smiled brightly.

"I'd be honored to have you as my daughter-in-law" we all smiled as Perrie sat up pulling me onto her lap.

"Wait, where are those two?" I asked confused.

"Jesy and Leigh are sleeping in Perrie's old room, because you love birds fell asleep on the sofa and the other birds ran to the bedroom"

"Alright, I didn't need to know that" I shook my head.

After a cup of coffee, which Debbie makes so well, Jesy and Leigh decided to make an appearance. Both wearing their clothes from the previous night, and looking like they had been dragged through a bush backwards. But leigh had her shirt buttoned up wrong.

They sat down next to us and took our mugs of coffee. Meaning that they earned shouts and groans of complaints from both Perrie and I because they stole the thing that woke us up.

"Oh leigh, you shirts on inside-out" i pointed out, causing her to turn bright red.

"Someone slept in their birthday suit" Perrie teased.

"Hell yeah she did" Jesy nodded and high fived the blonde.

"you two are more like hormonal teenage boys, with their friends right after they slept with a girl" Leigh and I joked.

"Well we can when our girlfriends are hot pieces of ass" Perrie pulled me on top of her and grabbing my bum, as I gasp from the sudden movement.

"Get off me!" I laugh.