Two - J.JK

???: "Hey boys! Come down here!"

Six boys come rushing down the steps and saw their mother holding a male robot in her hands. They have her a confused look before she started to explain her actions.

???: "As you can see, I have bought a robot. Though it looks human, it is one of the best robots in the world. It's programmed to do chores but it has feelings. Here is the list of what it needs and what it does. I have also given him a name already. His original name is JK but I named him Jungkook. I have to go to work now so here is the instructions to power him on. Bye kids."

The door shut and the six males looked at one each other before Jin, the eldest, grabbed the instructions and looked at what the robot does. He walked forward and turned the robot on. They stepped back as the robot turned on and looked around. The six males looked at the robot confused and turned around to go upstairs but flinched when they heard his voice.

Jk: "Hello Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. I'm Jungkook, your personal robot. I do your chores, along with cooking and taking you to school. I do have feelings as the instructions say and I need sleep and food. I will take good care of you so ask me any questions if you're confused."

The robot smiled at the six males but the others looked annoyed and confused.

Yoongi: "Did our mother really think we needed this trash?

Jungkook's smile fades and the boys left upstairs after agreeing with Yoongi. Jungkook sat down on the floor and proceeded to add himself as trash. Every time someone describes him, he adds the word into his description. His first word is 'trash'.
  He was about to stand up but Jin came over and sat with him.

Jin: "I'm sorry about them. They always think their independent and they get mad when our mothers makes people take care of us. I think your nice so don't worry about it."

Jungkook smiled at Jin before adding 'nice' to his mind.