(Request) Dominant G.D

Request from: @FuckMeUp_Dolanzz
Sorry for not updating for a bit I just got really hooked on this book and plus I started school so that's not helping either but I'm back😂

Y/n's pov
Grayson has been teasing me all week and I'm sick of it. I'm gonna show him a taste of his own medicine. I'm just waiting for him to get home from work, but in the mean time I'm going to get dressed in Graysons favorite pair of matching lace bra and panties.

Just in time I hear the front door handle jiggling followed by the sound of keys. "Babe I'm home!" I hear Grayson yell across the house. But I say nothing and just lay here in the bed waiting for him.

I hear his footsteps coming down the hallway leading to our room. He opens our bedroom door seeing me with only a bra and panties on making him stop in his tracks getting a good look at me.

He takes of his jacket and makes his way to the bed. Hovering over me he kisses me "you look incredible baby" he whispered in my ear before nibbling my earlobe.

I trail my hands down to the hem of his shirt taking it off him. He gets the hint and takes off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He goes to kiss me again but I stop him. His face fills with confusion. "Tonight we are going to try something new." I say with dominance lacing my voice.

I get out from underneath him and make my way to my dresser. Pulling out a blindfold. "Lay down." I say to Grayson. Shocking him from seeing a side of me he's never seen before. He laid down waiting for what you were about to do next.

I walk over to him and place the blindfold over his eyes. You go back to your dresser to grab the handcuffs. You go over to Grayson and you straddle him with your legs on each side of him. "Give me your hands baby." You say "I don't know about all this." He says with nervousness lacing his voice as you handcuffed his hands to the bed frame.

"You'll be just fine just trust me." You say before connecting your lips to his. "But I like looking at you." He whined dragging out the you. "Well you shouldn't have kept on teasing me all week." You say before trailing your hand near his bulge in his boxers.

He whimpers just from your touch. He bucks his hips in the air aching for your touch. "Relax babe." You say taking his boxers off painfully slow. You throw his boxers somewhere in the room on the floor.

His length springs out and smacks his lower stomach. The tip looks painfully red waiting for touch. But your fun wasn't over yet. You continue to tease him tracing every vein on his member.

"Please stop teasing already." He begged followed by a whimper, bucking his hips in the air again for some more friction. You decided to stop teasing him and lick the tip of his length.

You rub your thumb across the tip of his cock spreading the pre-cum. You lower your head to him and take his member in your mouth. He threw his head back. I hollowed my mouth bobbing my head up and down on his shaft.

Moving my tongue around his tip as I do so. He lets out a low moan from the feeling. I can feel him try to break free from the handcuffs to touch me.

I use one of my hands to cradle his balls softly massaging them as I suck him off. I pick up the speed and go deeper causing him to twitch in my mouth as he's about to reach his high.

"Fuck y/n just like that." He moans followed by a groan. "I-I'm close." He says just before his hot thick seed shoot down my throat.

I sit up straddling him again so I can take off his blind fold. Once I take of his blindfold he looks up at me out of breathe. His chest rising up and down. But I keep the handcuffs on. I connect my lips to his plump pink ones. Our kiss turns into a heated make out session.

As our tongues fight over dominance I reach behind me and grabbed his length and aligned it with my entrance and slowly sunk deep down on his length.

I let out a high pitched moan from the heavenly feeling of him stretching out my walls with his thick member. He threw his head back followed by moans leaving his plump lips from the feeling of my tight wet walls swallowing up his cock.

I started to bounce up and down as I have my hands rested on his chest for support. I could see him trying to get out of the handcuffs desperate to touch me.

He started thrust up into me intensifying the feeling. Filling  me up. "Fuck." Grayson says out of breathe followed by a low moan.

My soft velvety walls clench around his veiny cock, feeling a tight knot form in my stomach. "G-Grayson." I moan. I pick up my speed getting closer to my high.

I lean down towards his neck and leave sloppy kisses on him. Leaving love marks all over him. I feel him twitch inside of me. I feel the knot in my stomach unravel. My juices releasing all over his length.

Which triggered his orgasim, thick spurts of cum shot up into me. I ride out our highs then lifted myself off of his member then sitting on his lap so I could takes the handcuffs off of him.

Once I release his hands from the cuffs I put them on the night stand. I get off his lap and lay down beside him, laying on his chest.

"That was amazing babygirl." He says kissing my forehead. "Thanks baby." You say "Maybe I should tease you more often." He says smirking. You giggle and playfully hit his arm.

Thanks you for reading! Sorry this story sucks and I'm also sorry for not updating in a thick minute but I'm back😂 please vote and comment. Feel free to make request. Love you guys🥰