Finding Dragons

"We can't all go at once, there is no way that Toothless can fly with all of us on him." Astrid insisted.

"And there is no way I'm leaving Angus here alone." Merida argued.

"Okay... okay. Stop I will teach you how to fly him and both of you can go find dragons. I will stay with Angus." Hiccup said.

So he spent the whole day trying to teach Merida and Astrid to fly. Merida caught on right away because it wasn't much different than riding Angus.

They all decided that in that in the morning Astrid and Merida would leave on Toothless and hopefully he would help find dragons.

In the morning Merida and Astrid left and within two hours they returned.

"Hiccup! We found the nest." Astrid yelled.

"What?!"

"Toothless took us to the nest." Merida yelped.

"Well than why didn't you bring back dragons?" Hiccup replied

"Because there is something out there like a queen of them. We didn't want to get eaten."

"Okay well there has to be dragons free somewhere. We'll just have to spend more time looking. " Hiccup insisted.

It was deep into the night and they all were exhausted so Hiccup and Astrid went home and Merida just hung out with Toothless and Angus. she fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning Hiccup and Astrid went to go hang out with Merida. But both were given quite a shock when Merida wasn't there.