Off to Birmingham

"Alright, then Mr.Shelby we will hell you with your current predicament in regards to Mr Changereta as we both have a standard means for his demise." after an hour of being the phone with Thomas Shelby we have finally agreed upon how we will defeat Luca Changereta, "very well then Mrs Monaghan when can I expect you to be in Birmingham?" is the next thing that comes from the other line, while looking at my calendar I reply "Well Mr Shelby, I have a house outside of Birmingham in the countryside very close to your manor I believe. I should be there within a week so I shall have one of my men give you a phone call when I arrive and you and your family can stay in my home for the weekend as you have stated the you all currently reside in small heath". Waiting for his response I light another cigarette, the door to my office opens and in walk Jimmy, Issac and Bobby all covered from head to toe in blood! "Very well then Mrs Monaghan..." "please Mr Shelby call me Darcy and I will call you Thomas", "very well then Darcy I will see you within a week and will be a waiting your call" "that you will Thomas see you soon" and I put down the phone to look at three confused faces in front of me. "Well Darcy what was that phone call about" is the first thing that comes out of Bobby's mouth, I look up at them with a smirk on my face "Well boys pack your bags and tell the others to do the same, because we are off to Birmingham to help the Peaky Blinders win a war" and with that said I get out of my chair and leave the office with a million and one ways to kill Luca Changereta running through my mind.