Chapter 1

"Look there he is. He's the boy who murdered his family."

"Yeah, I heard he stabbed them in their sleep."

"Yeah, and he was covered in their blood when the police found him."

"What about his siblings?"

"They were out of the house aparently. Plus Temari and Kankuro are good kids, they're not monsters like their little brother."

As the people of the sand village gossiped amongst themselves at a local park, a little girl currently was walking up to a little boy with red hair.

"Hey do you wanna play dolls with me?" A little girl asked gaara while holding out her doll to play.

Gaara looked up at the girl only to have a bored expression on his face.

"Oh come on, it's not like you never played before, right?"
The girl tilted her head a bit confused.

"I never had any friends to play with before?" Gaara replied.

"Well then lets play."
The girl was persistent.
So Gaara grabbed the doll so they could both play.

"Okay so I'll be the super hero and you'll be the bad guy, okay?"

"But I don't wanna be a bad guy.. Gaara mumbled."

"But you have to be the bad guy." The girl answered with a stern look on her face.

'What is she getting at.'
Gaara thought while he slowly started to grow more aware of the girls intentions.

"Why!" Gaara stated a bit louder. He doesnt understand why the girl was acting this way it was confusing.

"Because I want to play super hero and villain and no one wants to play the villain with me."

"So why me!"
Gaara was starting to get mad. And sand started to form slightly around him.

"Because you're evil! You killed your mommy and daddy so you have to be the bad guy!"
The girl was yelling at this point and Gaara has had enough.

"Get away from me!"
Gaara's sand lashed and pushed the girl away from him while he threw her doll at her face.

The girl started to cry and she was quickly surrounded by the parents who were curtently at the park. Several of the adults pushed Gaara out of the way to get to the little girl.

"He's a monster!"
She cried out yelling how much she hates Gaara and told the adults how he hit her.

The mother of the child turned and slapped Gaara across the face.

Gaara stood there shocked.
One of the guys turned and tripped gaara. When he fell several of the guys started to kick him and the others were throwing rocks at him.
Gaara was on the ground bloody and bruised.

'What did I do wrong?
I dont understand
Whats wrong with me?'

Gaara was left crying and confused. He slowly lifted himself up and limped away.

"I hate myself."
Gaara mumbled.