Uno

*Y/n's POV*

"Appa please stay" I beg, latching on to my fathers leg hugging it tight not wanting to let go. Looking up I find him looking down at me "I have to go to work and you have to go to school. Don't worry by the time you come home I'll be here waiting." He assures me. "You promise?" I ask holding out my pinky. Curling his pinky with mine and touching thumbs he smiles and says "I promise."

Little did I know that he wouldn't be able to keep that promise...

*10 years later*

"I'm home!" I hear my friend, Moonbin shout from the front door.

"In the living room!" I shout back.

"Hey" he walks in biting into a green apple giving me his signature smile.

"What's up?" I ask, turning back to my movie.

"A party" He replies plopping down beside me pausing the movie.

"No" I instantly fire back turning my movie back on.

"Yes" He turns it back on, and that's basically how the rest of the hour goes until I agree to go.

*At the party*

He won the argument, I'm here and guess what. He ran off to go break another girls heart. Yes, I know he's a player, but he's also my best friend. Yeah I get a lot of hate from girls, but that don't and won't change anything because we've been best friends since preschool, and people say I shouldn't be friends with him because he's a jerk and bully, but he's actually a real sweetheart, and I know he bullies and yes I do stand up for the people he bullies, but no matter how nice I am, I get a rude comeback.

After getting hit with the door a few times my brain kicks in and I decide to go somewhere else, so I go to the kitchen where there's only about 1 person but they leave after getting a drink. I sit on the counter waiting for Moonbin comes to get me to go home, when all of a sudden everything gets louder in the other room. Not wanting to get up, I slowly lean to the side to see what it is, but with my luck as soon as I can see I loose my grip on the side and almost fall(Hint the almost) when out of no where a pair of arms wrap around my waist catching me.

Leaning back up right I see who it is that caught me to find the one and only....

CLIFFHANGER

Dum dum dumm I know this may not be the best but I'm new to this so please if you have any tips that would be great. Thank you! - ChickenNugget