Friend?

Okie so we're gonna pretend that UA hasdorms from the start, thxxxx~ happy readings

---After school---
~Aisawas pov~

I walked into principal Nezu's office and sat across from him on one of the couches. "Tea?" He asked sweetly, "No... Thanks" I replied tured., "Ok, getting to the point, a 'ghost' visited my class this morning, what do you think we should do?"
"Hmm, we'll leave it be for now, if it gets out of hand, we'll have to deal with them"
"Yeah but what if it's a villain with a similar quirk to Toru Hagakure? Then this could quickly become an escaladed problem that I don't really want to deal with."
"I did think of this, but it wouldn't be rational for a villain to come right as the school starts or to give a show in front of a pro hero. It's unlikely to be a villain is all."
"Whatever."

~Izuku's pov~

After school ended everyone started to file into their dorm rooms and start to decorate. I unconsciously followed Todoroki, he must not have noticed because he almost fell over when I asked him a question. "So where'd you get the scar?" I started to get closer, and moved his hair from his face... I almost forgot I was a ghost because he was looking right in my eyes... Wait--
"Umm..I.Ah... Am I supposed to be able to see you?.."
"You can s..see me?"
"Yeah.?" I started to jump up and down, I almost cried... I hadn't talked to anyone in so long (besides the whole letter thing). I've been so bored, and sad.. and lonley.
In my moment I forgot Todoroki, he had his arm wrapped around my waist and was whispering "sorry", "I don't mean to upset you", and "please stop crying". I looked up at him and smiled... I'd been noticed. Talked too. After I died, everyone went on with their life... Yeah my mom was still sad, but she would spend time with Bakugou's mom to forgot the pain I'd brought her... Their was no one else really to care, even before I died though, only Bakugou or my mom talked to me, but Bakugou didn't talk very nicely..... Anyways...
I hugged him, I told him they were tears of joy, and how I'd felt so alone. He had learned we were about the same age and that UA was my dream school, although being quirkless.
"I'm really enjoying hanging out with you you Izu--" Todoroki said smiling.
"OMG! Todoroki, sorry for interrupting but your smile is so cute!!!" He started to blush lightly.
"Th..Thanks"
"AWWWWHH" I stared to pinch his cheeks out of nowhere, and we accidentally fell over laughing. We started to roll around when we heard a quiet knock on the door.
"Yo Todoroki?... You okay man?" We heard Sero's muffled voice through the door, I looked over at Todo-kun. He looked shocked?... confused?.. I'm not sure exactly but he quickly replied with it was just the show he was 'watching' on TV (Serious boi activate!).
After Sero left, we just started to relax on his bed and talk about our pasts, I learned a lot, his scar was apparently from his mother, I felt really bad. I climbed over to where'd he'd sat up and hugged him, he just sat there at first, but then tightly hugged back. we just sat like that for a bit, and it was... Really nice. I think we'd both made our first real friend in a while..

---------------------------------------

YoZ, so  think was just action between Todoroki and Izuku, also Todoroki doesn't know that Izuku knows Bakugou.
Happy readings!!
Be amazing!
Be you!
~LilLesbian