Chapter 3 ~ You Put the 'Cosmo' in (Cosmo) Strawberries

• Dedicated to Abby Lee Miller

"Come with me babe." Jabra said, grabbing Cosmo's hand forcefully.

He grabbed a pack of strawberries nestled among the roof tiles. The couple jumped down from the roof, holding hands the whole time. They headed to the neighborhood park, dancing through the fallling leaves as the birds sung a fantastic song. The sun smiled at them, looking at the two lovers. People stopped to stare in fascination as the two fairies ran by. The two sat down on on a park bench. Cosmo looked into Jabooti's eyes as Jabooti stared back into his.

"Cosmo..." Jabooti said.

"You put the 'cosmo' in Cosmo Strawberries." Cosmo blushed as he teared up.

"I don't know what to say," Cosmo said, holding his snapback. Jallop took off his snapback, and reached inside his snapback to pull out something. It was a small silver box that said 'Forever and Always'.

"Cosmo will you marry me?" Asked Jaqui, his bright orbs staring into Cosmo's soul with such intensity that Cosmo could feel a fiery hole burned straight through his soul by Jazzzman.

"Yes," said Cosmo.

In that moment, there was more love between these two lovers than there had ever been before by anbody. Their love was so bright, just like their future, and they both knew that they would never break this bond. They were truly perfect.

"Cool," said Jeopardy.