Page 09

Good choice.

I put my hand on his knee and looked at him. He looked back at me.

"It's okay, Var. It was fun. I don't regret anything and you shouldn't either."

"Are you sure?" I smiled.

"Positive." We hugged. This felt much nicer, to be honest. Just hugging.

But all of that frickin' changed when the others busted down the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!?" Cass pointed a sword at us.

"NOTHING WE SWEAR!"

"LIES THE ABSOLUTE LIES!!!!" She screamed. In the corner of my eye, I can see Rapunzel sobbing. We all turned to look at her.

"C-Cass... L O O K" She held up the condom wrapper.

...Uh oh.

"WHAT THE hELL IS THIS?!?!?" She pointed at it with the sword.

"HOW'D YOU GUYS EVEN FIND US?!" Varian exclaimed.

"UH, HELLO?! THIS IS RAPS' PARENT'S ROOM DUMBASS! DID YOU NOT SEE THE SIGN?!"

"...No." He looked down. Suddenly, Cass grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room. Eugene and Lance followed behind and started arguing with Varian.

"VAR THIS WAS GUYS' NIGHT! NOT 'IMMA LOSE MY VIRGINITY' NIGHT!!!" I heard Lance yell in the distance. I looked at Rapunzel apologetically. She looked so... disappointed. I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Why, (Y/N)? I thought you were more responsible than this." She threw away the wrapper. I fiddled with my fingers.

"I... I don't know." I sniffled. Goddammit, was I about to cry?

"You're still young, (Y/N)."

"19 isn't young, Raps." I informed her.

"Yes, (Y/N), it is. You have to think about the consequences before committing." 

I sighed. "I know."

It was silent.

"... Just, go to bed. You and Varian aren't gonna be seeing each other for a while. And, I'm telling your parents."

I cringe once she mentioned my mom and dad.

They were gonna kill me tomorrow...

After that, my mom and dad grounded me for 5 months straight. Wasn't allowed to go outside since Varian was outside most of the time. 

But, that didn't stop me and Varian from seeing each other. 

Every other night, we'd sneak out into the woods and just,

Talk.

Kiss.

And talk some more.

And speak a... "different language" now and then.

If you get what I mean.

You got the Sneky snek ending! Good end? bad end? Depends on how you see it.

Wanna try again? Go to the very first page!