the beggining.

we could've been something.. something special..

ahh, kim namjoon. one of the most beautiful guy at your college. he was a player, yes. and you were never the type to fall for the popular guys or the most known, but he did manage to seek your attention. he was nice and caring, but only if you were on his good side.
around a couple weeks ago, his best friend, jung sooyeon, accidentally exposed that joon was crushing. the whole school went crazy, besides you. of course it wouldn't be you, your mind echoing. all the girls and boys wishing it was them he was crushing on.

—at school—
you were walking down to your locker, which is next to joon's so you pass by him frequently and daily, obviously. lately, he has been noticing you more and definitely talking to you alot.
"how come you're not at my feet, bowing it's you that i like?" namjoon asked while standing up from leaning on his locker.
"because i don't care if you like me or not. i'm not into jerks like you.." you softly mumbled, but managed to come through as an insult.
"woah there.. you're a feisty one.. i like" he smirked.
"ew, get out of my way i have class in 5 minutes." you pushed him out of your sight but he grabbed your wrist before you could go.
"y/n.." he whined
"namjoon can you please move, i need to get to class." you stated harshly.
— after class —
you were in the washroom fixing your outfit, and once you finished you left with your best friend, y/f/n. you bumped into someone tall..
as expected, it was joon.
"ouh, you again." you said out of 'annoyance'
"yes, its me again" he proudly smiled.
you blushed and tried to continue walking when he pulled you aside, alone.
you were now alone with him.
"hi joon.." you said
"already callin me joon huh? guess you got the hang of this." he chuckled.
"huh?" you were confused
he did nothing but take small steps up to you.
his nose was touching yours.. you gulped harshly. what was going on?
THE KIM NAMJOON jUsT pReSsEd hiS LipS oN youRsssSSsS.
you pulled away and looked at him shocked.
"ah ok so, i think i better explain." he said with no emotion.
"uh, please do.." you replied.
"ok, i like your best friend y/f/n.. and i need you to be my fake girl/boyfriend in order for him/her to get my attention."
ouch..
"what the hell? no, you cannot play with me like that. i'm not a toy. bye." you were so angered. who does he think he is? he has the audacity to ask me that? ugh..
you thought.