the middle.

it was finally summer break! everyone was excited.
everyone except you.
why were you not excited?
because as if it wasn't worse enough for namjoon to be your classmate, locker neighbour, he was also your family friend. that means through out the 2 months of no school, you would still have to see him. ew. you still liked him.. loved him. but you just felt so stepped on when you were with him. ever since the toxic kiss.. you ignored namjoon. y/f/n and him were getting so close now. you didn't envy her/him but you were just so annoyed at him for playing with you like that. you also hated how he/she would cancel your guys' plans to snap him. ugh. your best friend and the person you love. omg love my life 😍.

saturday - 10:06 am.
you woke up to your older sister shaking you to wake up.
"what." you opened your eyes but quickly squinted them again because of the harsh sunlight.
"come on, get ready and pack your bags. we're going on a roadtrip." your sister said.
"ughhhh i don't wanna come." you rolled to the other side of your comfy bed.
"be ready in 20 minutes." your sister closed the door goodbye.
you sloppily exited your bed.
you picked out a couple outfits.
"MOOOOOMMMM" you shouted from upstairs.
"yeah y/n?" your mom responded.
"HOW LONG ARE WE STAYING TO WHEREVER WE'RE GOING?"
"maybe about 5 days!"
damn..
you packed 7 outfits and 4 pyjama clothing.
you heard a laugh from downstairs.
that laugh.
his laugh.
no. no. no !!
it can't be..
whatever.
you got ready and packed.
speeding down the stairs, you greeted your family a good-morning.
then, you saw
him.
you out two and two together and figured out that we're staying 5 nights with namjoon's family.
you didn't get sad, mad or happy.
well, let's just see how this goes and see what life gives us.
you were always like that.
you just let life be.

you all got into the big van and of course, because your life is amazing, there was only was seat in the car left.
next to namjoon.