Night 1

I was woken up in the middle of the night by sound of closing doors. I saw Emily leave the room and heard her steps in the hallway. I also needed to pe really badly- water I drank after dinner has taken it's toll. But I kinda didn't want to climb the ladder right now in the dark. In my head came the idea- I am wearing the diaper. Diapers are meant to pee in them. What if I use the diaper? But almost immediately I thought: Ewww, I'm not a baby, and I certainly don't want to spend whole night in full diaper. I carefully climbed the ladder down and want to bathroom. Just before the doors I realized that Emily probably had the same idea and I waited before doors, so she could do her business in peace.

Soon enough she came out. "Hey, I just went peepee on toilet, but I don't know if I placed my diaper back in place allright. Could you check please?" she asked as she saw me. I nodded and we went back in bathroom where she climbed on mat and pulled down her pyjama pants. Her diaper was a little out of place, one tab was fastened to almost the middle of the diaper where another one was almost on edge.

"By the way, you look really nice in these pj's." she commented as I fixed her pampers.

"Here, all done. You can go back to sleep, I said, hoping she didn't saw my blush or bulge between my legs.".

As she went back to room, I pulled down my pink pants and undone the tapes of the diaper, throwing It on the changing mat. As I emptied my bladder, I realized something. I need to put my diaper back on, because if in the morning Sallie notices that I am not wearing it, there may be troubles. And after all the work I made, trying not to see the diaper I was wearing, I would need to put it on again, but it would be impossible to do with closed eyes. So I took a look at it. I realized that it actually had the same motive than Emilie's diaper. So now I had to put it back on. I stood up, placed diaper between my legs, and tried to do one tape and then the next one. I thought that it was done, but it felt weirder than before, so I tried it again. This time I thought that I did a great job.

I left the bathroom and saw Mia walking towards me. Emily must have waken her up when she went to bed again , and Mia probably has to get to the toilet to. She smiled as she saw me and for the moment I thought about asking her the same question Emily asked me. But I changed my mind just in time, I didn't want my younger cousin to do anything relating to diapers to me. So I just went to back to sleep on the top bunk.