^WHAT NOW?!?!

A/N: EYOOO!!!, sorry for the previous chapter... I just wanna ask a favor!!, pls do read my IM PREGNANT :P.J.M: made by me of course and it's a PARK JIMIN FF, and pls do follow me... Yeah.. That's all THANK YOU hahahah, you may continue and enjoy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @parkkimjeonjanine

-----------------

MIN HA MI POV

Strangely, I've felt So strange.. You know why?... I'm pregnant... Remember that time where me and Jungkook did something?, well he got me pregnant remember?, by him Cumming inside of me?... "Jungkook?!" I called out.. I never felt this so angry before till that guy who got me pregnant for the first time and gave my virginty at the party before "Yes baby?" He asked while coming in the balcony "get me ice cream" I ordered... Sorry Jungkook... Buts it's a rule all girls has to follow when your pregnant... Heheheheh... That's called mood swings!!! "Uhmm... Okay?" He unsurely asked making me scoff, he turned around and walked away.. Sooner he came back with a tube of ice cream, I squealed and took it but I saw the flavor "I hate chocolate!" I yelled and put down the ice cream "O-okay" he sounds terrified and ran out with the tube and came back with another one.. "Yehey!" I yelled and ate it immediately "thank you So much kookie!" I kissed him and started to ate again.

JEON JEONG GUK POV

"What's wrong with her?" I mumbled and shake my head sitting down on our bed and started to browse Instagram

Ring ring~

I looked at my phone and saw namjoon calling, I answered it and put it beside my ear

Jungkook = I
Namjoon = B

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, you have to come here at my mansion ASAP!"

"Uhmm, why?"

"Just come!"

"Okay"

End of call

What the freak was that about?!, mehhh.. I changed into a Sweatpants, Black plain hoodie, Black and white Nike, wallet, phone, car and house keys, I went out and went to the balcony "baby, I'm going to namjoons!" I kissed her and smiled sweetly, she looked unhappy "make sure okay?, make sure that your not cheating on me" I pfft and kissed her cheek while giggling "Baby, I won't ever ever ever ever x infinity won't ever cheat on you" She chuckled and nod at me kissing my cheeks "okay, goodbye then, have a safe trip!" I chuckled and waved at her, after driving out of the mansion, my face instantly fell down the floor "What is it now?!" I mumbled and sighed, such a kill joy namjoons is, I rolled my eyes and parked in front of a huge white mansion, I rang the doorbell making the gates open, I walked inside putting my hands in my pockets "What's up hyung?" I asked when I saw him sitting at they're backyards bench while drinking coffee "Oh, kook, sit down" said namjoon while patting his side "what?" I asked putting on my innocent face "Well.... Your older brother is back.. And he wants something" it didn't scare me, so what?, I'm rich "So?" I asked and raised a brow "He wants MiKook, and if you don't give her... He'll kill HaMi" I choked on air... On AIR!!!!, I looked at him looking terrified as ever "WHAT NOW?!?!" I exclaimed while raising my hands up "AFTER THAT FREAKING KIDNAPPING THIS HAPPENS?!?!" I walked out of the mansion and drive to the house of my parents... Good thing they're not here... I can wreck everything because of this wicked anger... "ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled making sure everyone in this subdivision hear me...

X