CH 11

Mahogany's POV

I was woken up by some maniac screaming. And that maniac was Matt. I saw him getting pulled back by a nurse and him struggling to get out of her grasp. He gave up and sat on the floor crying in the nurses arm. By now everyone got woken up by Matt and I still don't know what's going on.

I looked into Sophia's room and I see many doctors and nurses in their. I ran over to Matt while tripping on my own fee twice because i'm still not awake. As I got closer to Matt I knew this wouldn't be good. I called his name and he looked up at me with a red face and tears all over.

The nurse told me what happened and she must have said it pretty loud because everyone starred to have a breakdown. Sophia's room slowly started to get empty and their was a straight line on her monitor. I walked back to the waiting room and cried with everybody else, I felt that Matt needed his space. It felt like everything stopped and for Matt it apparently had.

Matt's POV

She's gone and I feel horrible. I never knew how attached I was too her. Everyone is crying in the waiting room and I'm just on the floor crying into this nurses shoulder. I looked into Sophia's room and no one was in their. I looked up at the nurse and she nodded I slowly walked over to her room and wiped my eyes so I can see and not bump into the wall.

I walked over to her bed and couldn't hold it in no more. I let everything out and just couldn't handle it. I brought the chair over and dat down. I grabbed her life less hand and held it very tightly to my chest.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't get to talk to u more often let alone keep a close eye on u. If I didn't leave u alone none of this would ever happen." I held her wrist and kissed all of her scars. I swore I felt a pulse. Her heart monitor came back on, but this is impossible. She's not on life support yet her heart is still beating. Again all the doctors and nurses came rushing in. I got rushed back out the room and I was no longer crying but smiling.

Everyone left the room again but their wasn't a straight line anymore on her heart monitor. I went back to the waiting room with the biggest smile and when everyone looked up at me it looked like they just saw a ghost.

"What the hell dude Sophia just died and ur smiling. U know leave ur a. disgrace.", he spat.

"Calm down the reason I'm smiling is because she's alive. I went into her room and I felt a pulse. She's not on life support anymore, but she may still be in a coma. So before u call me a disgrace know y u r calling me one."

"She's alive. Matt I'm so sorry"

"It's cool, just don't punch me the next time I act opposite to a situation I know more about then u"

"Will do"

I walked over to Sophia's doctor who looked rather pleased.

"How is she?"

"She's breathing without life support and she's not in the coma anymore, but she is in a deep sleep. She should be awake by the end of the week, but their is still a high chance of memory loss. If she does have memory loss do not worry because she will regain it. Make sure to show her many photos and bring her to places that she may remember and keep a close eye on her we wouldn't want her to do something else.

"Thank u sir"

He nodded and walked away.

THIS SOUNDED SO MUCH BETTER IN MY HEAD BUT THANKS FOR READING. LOVE U GUYS💕😍