Chapter Fifteen

"I'm not having this argument again." She shook her head as I rolled my eyes.

"Well stop arguing with me," I said as I made my bed.

"You're making it so much more difficult than it has to be Em."

"It'll be awkward!" I sighed.

"Claudia has had me in her vlogs."

"Shes fucking your brother Billie, what's my excuse to know you?"

"Who cares how we know each other?" She said sitting on the bed.

"Billie I don't want to stay in the closet forever."

"Ok, and?" I took in a breath.

"And I don't want people thinking we're together."

"Because that's so bad?" She asked.

"It is if we say or do the wrong thing in public or in the vlogs. You're 'straight'." I said using air quotes.

"I can't come out and I'm sorry, but people are allowed to know that I care about you."

"Billie." I sighed.

"I gotta go." She mumbled standing up and walking to the door, she turned and looked at me. "Are you going to walk me out?" I sighed and followed her to my door, once there she turned and looked at me. "Do I get a kiss?" I kissed her quickly and she sighed putting her hand behind my neck and kissed me hard. "I love you." She said.

"Love you too," I mumbled. She left and I went to my room to finish decorating, once I was satisfied I sat to my deck and sat up my camera, my bedroom made a perfect background. I tried recording but nothing came outright, it was almost two AM when my phone buzzed.

'U up?'

'Sounds like a booty call text' I sent.

'Maybe it is' I just looked at the screen for a minute then another message popped up. 'I can't sleep cause your mad at me'

'I'm not mad at you' I sighed at my phone. 'I just been thinking and I'll vlog around you. But like... not of you. Do that make sense?' I sent.

'Ok I love you Em'

'I love you too Billie' I sent, I laid my phone down and my mind started to wander.

"Mommy!" Tom yelled trying to climb on the bed, I pulled him up with me and I hugged me tightly. "Are I having a brother or sister?" He asked.

"I don't know baby," I said putting my hand on my stomach. I looked at my phone, I'm eighteen weeks pregnant today. I got Tom breakfast and as he ate I got dressed because the furniture crew will be here any minute. I grabbed my camera as I walked into the living room and I turned it on. "Ok, hi it's been a minute." I smiled. "So as you can tell I'm not exactly in my normal surroundings," I said showing around the place. "The furniture guys will be here any time now, I got my bedroom stuff yesterday because I got it from an actual furniture store but I got the kitchen table, chairs, couch, coffee and end tables and... like other things from the goodwill. So I need to run to Walmart and get a little Bissel cleaner thing so I might do that today."

"Mommy," Tom called, so I put down my camera and went over to him. "Can I see Bee?" He asked.

"I don't know baby, I haven't been talking to her yet."

"Ok." He sighed making me smile, The guys came with my things at the same time Billie showed up. Of course, I was vlogging and Billie caught me before I had the chance to hid the camera.

"Wow, I love the couch." She said.

"I know, its amazing," I said filming it.

"Bee!" Tom yelled running to her. I turned the camera back to me as I walked to my door to close it behind the movers.

"So I need to go to Walmart or target and see where my day goes from there," I said putting my camera down.

"See was that so bad?" Billie said making me roll my eyes, she kissed me lightly and smiled.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Recording, and that's pretty much it."

"I need to go to the store."

"Mom is going to this flower thing and she wanted to know if Tom wanted to go," Billie said.

"Yeah!" Tom yelled running to her.