15.

Noones POV

The familiar Chakra signature early morning woke him up that day, he blinked several times. He felt her beside him as usual she was pressed to him with one leg over his hip and her arms pressed on his chest.

She gets rather bold in her sleep. Good thing he wakes up before her and detaches her body from him.

The bad thing was the cold showers so early in the morning that he still can't get used to.

Her stomach was fully showing now. Her creamy skin showcased from her risen top. He ran a hand through his hair as he sat up against the head board.

He never would have thought that Hinata would wear such clothes to bed. But torture had been a constant situation during his mornings. As he kept sleeping beside her after that night.

Today was Christmas Eve and they would get ready then head over to the Hyuga compound were everything for her birthday was being prepared.

He was about to get out of bed when she rolled facing him and threw her arm around him placing her hand directly on his morning wood.

Sasuke stiffened and quickly got up. Hinata woke up and he walked towards the bathroom to get rid of the issue.

Hinata stared as her husband power walked to the bathroom but She ignored it and went back to sleep as she saw the time it was 6am she can sleep one more hour.

Closing her eyes she grabbed his pillow and snuggled it to her.

Sasuke got out the bathroom fully clothed and a towel in his hands to finish drying his hair.

He unconsciously smiled a small Sasuke smile as he stared at Hinata asleep with his pillow snoring slightly.

Since her stomach grew a little more she's been unable to sleep a lot with how uncomfortable she feels. He walked towards her and covered her with the blanket. As he moved the blanket the growing kitten was uncovered and it stretched looking bigger then last week.

Sasuke raised a brow as they stared at each other without blinking.

Finally the cat yawned stretched one more time and snuggled again closing his eyes. Sasuke sighed and turned to walk out the room.

Sasuke left the room and walked towards his office. He opened the door to find Naruto sitting in the couch with a bottle of sake in his hand. He sat with his Hokage cloak on still probably hadn't bothered to take it of since yesterday afternoon he had left to do Hokage work. The window he had come in from wide open letting the cold winter air in.

Sasuke had felt him arrive that's why he woke up.

"Put that bottle down dobe."

Naruto lazily turned to Sasuke and smiled a broad smiled that clearly lacked the sunshine it used to show.

"Heh I thought your guard was down what took you so long."

Sasuke ran a hand through his hair.

"Shower."

Naruto smiled and then frowned.

"She went through with it Teme."

Sasuke stared as Narutos shoulders and whole body went rigid.

Sasuke sighed and went to his desk leaning against the chair. Putting his hands on the desk and leaning forward with his chin propped up with his fists.

"You already knew she would."

Naruto stared at the floor and let the tears fall. Not caring to wipe them away.