frist day of school

"Well go on then" said the old witch nervously  to the young girl standing in front of her in kings cross station wearing what seemed to be black school robes but without any identification of a particular school or house " you wouldn't want to miss the train"

"No I really don't" the girl replied in a rather sarcastic voice.

"Now I expect you to behave yourself Jaime, your situation is going to be complicated enough whit out you picking fights and breaking roles, remember you now represents our family "muttered the old witch slowly so no one else might hear her as she looked coldly at the people around her who all seemed to be very interested in what they were saying or doing .

Dia sighted with frustration. She had lost count of how many times she had heard those words from her grandmother and everybody else she knew. like she was a ticking bomb and they were all waiting for her to explode
However she had managed to maintain her calm so far and she intended to remain calm and away from all the noise an trouble she heard was going on in Hogwarts.

The running and the sound of people around her suggested that it was time to aboard the train before she actually missed it. Not sure if she was going for a hug or maybe just a handshake she looked at her grandmother who now seemed worried. although she was trying to hide it Dia saw traces of sadness in her weary green eyes . It was  just then that Dia realized she was sad too.

since she had met Dumbledore and found out that she was finally going to Hogwarts she had been through a wild variation of emotion mostly excitement and panic
She never tough that leaving would make her sad.

Before she knew it she had said goodbye to her grandmother and was on the train.

all the compartments seemed full .she took quick looks at each and decided not to barge in on the groups of friends reuniting after months of separation, also she wanted to delay facing their undying curiosity about her and her family as much as possible.
Maybe she could just stay out in the corridors the whole time. How far could Hogwarts be anyway ??  

It was a peaceful ride for about five minutes when all of a sudden people's voice started to get strong again and heads swang out of the compartments . Dia raised her head to find  what had caused all this and saw an old woman strolling a trolley full of food and sweets approaching.

Students slowly came out to the corridor witch had less room for Dia and her big trunk by the second . Once she heard people from behind her she had no choice but to open the closet compartment door and drag herself and her stuff inside it.

" they don't feed you properly at Hogwarts ,  do they ??" She said mostly to herself struggling to fit her trunk somewhere suitable .

Eventually she gave up , lef it there just by the door and turned to look at the three other people in the compartment who had stopped talking as soon as she walked in.

" ah I didn't mean to interrupt, couldn't stay out any longer.  You don't mind , right ??" before they could answer she helped herself to sit down next to a girl with long curly hair.

"Um .... sorry but who are you??" The girl asked visibly confused and maybe a bit suspicious.
"Dia strix , and you are??"
"Hermione Granger, how come I've never se.."

"THE DIA STRIX??" interrupted Ron who was staring not at Dia but her trunk "blimey it's really you , you've got the owl and everything " Ron was now pointing at the gracious horned owl  carved on Dia's trunk . she had the same figure as a small clip on her tie .
" what on earth are you doing here then ??"

" well that's a bit rude, don't you think ?" Dia said with the same cold look her grandmother had earlier.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to... I was just .."

"Can you fill us in please " harry broke his silence. He and Hermione were now too staring at Dia and her trunk  .

" you haven't heard of her ?? She the girl who .."

Ron was cut off this time by the trolley lady *:)

"Anything from the trolley dears?"

Dia stood up, she senced Ron pulling himself a little back but ignored it. She was used to people wanting to keep their distance. Drawing a deep breath Dia pulled out her rather heavy bag of money and started going through the trolley .

Harry and Hermione leaned closer towards Ron who maybe for the Frist time in all the years they knew him seemed more interested in something than food .

"Who is she?" Whispered harry

"Dia strix "

" got that much for ourselves thank you "

" let's just say this . If she was in our school the second year no one would've even considered you or draco of being the slytherin heir. "

" How come ? " harry asked tho he didn't know why he sounded a bit offended.

" her family tree goes back to slytherin himself . Well sort of ,
Her great great... I don't know how many greats ... grandmother was Salazar slytherin's sister."

" but why wasn't She in school ?? And why is she now ?? "

" because she... "

" Nevil ?? Is that you ??

Ron was too curious to be annoyed with getting cut off again cause OMFG Dia strix knows NEVILL??

" Hi Dia, just ... let me ... urgh get through " nevil grunted while pulling himself inside and almost jumping over Dia's trunk .

" wow i think it's been a year since I last saw you. How have you been "

"Not that bad you know , but how are you . I can't believe you finally desided to come to school. I've been telling you to come for years ."

"Yeah, Dumbledore somehow convinced grandma. I wasn't sure at Frist but I thought it's about time I got out of the house. I mean i had to take my OWLs at Hogwarts anyway so might as well come and see what's it like there before then ."

" Glad you did, oh and you already made Grifindore mates. I'm sure you'll be in our house " nevill was now looking at harry Ron and Hermione who have been listening to their conversations very carefully.

"I don't even know their names"

" really??" Nevill looked confused but still uncharacteristically happy and comfortable.  "That's Harry Potter you see. The only kid more famous than you " he said pointing at harry who forced a shaking smile on his face.

"That's Ron weasley. You probably know his mother molly? "

" oh yes,  Molly weasley such a lovely woman "

Ron's face turned almost as red as the hand knitted jumper he was wearing .

"And that's Hermione Granger.  You wouldn't know here. She's a muggle born"

"Its nice to meet you all. If you're Nevils friends surely we can be friendly too "

The three of them smiled and bet that the same thing was on all their minds " since when was Nevil more popular than them ??"

"So you probably have a lot of questions about Hogwarts, maybe I can help you . I know nearly everything" Hermione said brightly

"Thank you, really . But I'm sure I know everything you would know if not more. "

Hermione was at loss of word. How could someone who had never set foot at Hogwarts claim to know more than her ?? And only a day after she had reread Hogwarts a history for the 10th time .

" just because you Ancestors were slytherin doesn't mean you know everything about Hogwarts or magic "

" oh she doesn't mean it like that Hermione. She's just like you she reads about everything and her family has lots of books and old maps on the school" Nevil answered trying to defuse the tension.

Hermione felt ashamed for attacking a fellow nerd but was still sure she knew more than her .Dia however didn't seemed bothered at the slightest , she was now paying all her attention to Harry's snow white owl hedwig.