Chapter 5: The Return Of The Warriors

At long last, Lavi, Allen, Lena Lee, Bookman, Krory and (y/n) arrive in China. But, Timcanpy is snatched by a cat! They then follow and eliminate a nearby group of akuma. Except Bookman and Krory just sit sipping tea. Lena Lee finds and brings the cat back to the group with Timcanpy can in it's mouth. They continue traveling, arriving in a large city during the night. Allen leads the group to ask for information about General Cross. Coming to a bun stand, the seller tells Allen that his master is the new boyfriend of some woman. They stand in front door f the building, only to be approaches by a large person.
" He's so big!" Allen exclaims in shock.
" It's got boobs! I think he's a she!" Lavi says fearfully. Lena Lee and (y/n) then smack them both in the back of the head. She picks them up to whisper in their ears.
" Sorry if this seems a little rude. My master has been waiting for you. We're supporters of the Black Order, I'll take you to her." The woman explains. Then she escorts them inside. There sits a beautiful lady who introduces herself as Anita, and the other woman as Mahoja. Anita then informs them of General Cross having already left on a ship. However, the ship was destroyed so she has no ide what happened to him. Allen reassures her that the dead akuma in the sea mean the General wouldn't have died. Anita then orders Mahoja to prepare her ship to set sail.
" Our destination will be Japan, the city Cross hoped to reach, Edo. I have supported the Order for many years, allow us to be your guides." Anita says with sincerity. Anita calls her crew to show up at the harbor. Their, the crew meets the exorcists in front of the ship. The leader Yang introduces himself and each of the exorcists introduce themselves. As they converse, Yang makes a comment.
" With Anita on board the sea will be the least of our worries." Yang says while laughing.
The conversation becomes an argument, Yang decides to arm wrestle Allen to see his strength. Allen successfully beats Yang in the wrestle. Allen then wrestles Mahoja, only to have his eye activate and then the exorcists step up into action to kill the akumas that appeared. The level 2 akuma in the group attacks (y/n) while laughing manically.
" The Earl will find you, his precious Heart! Why did you eat the apple Eve? I must take you to the Earl!!!" However, (y/n) eliminates the akuma with one punch from her innocence. Then everyone watches as the exorcists eliminate the akuma. Allen and Yang then shake hands having acknowledged each other's strength. Then everyone begins preparations for the voyage at sea. With everyone ready, Anita gives the order to set sail.
Allen and (y/n) climb into the crow's nest, seeing a large herd of akuma headed their way. However, the akuma fly past them with the exception of a few who see the exorcists on the ship. The akuma then attack them and the exorcists fight back. The ship is surrounded by a huge herd of akuma now. Allen struggles with a fast akuma, and (y/n) takes to the sky to eliminate as many as possible. The others fight in the ship deck, noticing Allen struggling. The akuma then flies away with Allen. (Y/n) follows him first, then Lena Lee to rescue him. Allen then keeps shooting other akuma, blasting the one holding him. Allen then falls inside of a forest, hearing the akuma converse. The akuma then nabs Allen, biting his arm only to be killed by Lena Lee. (Y/n) kills the other akuma while moving with Lena Lee. The two girls catch Allen, seeing a big blue monster appear. The akuma go in to attack the monster, per their orders. The three then land, looking at the monster. Lena Lee sees it's face, recognizing the exorcist as a Fallen One, Suman Dark. A failed apostle. Lena Lee then explains their origin with absolute horror and sorrow. A traitor to God. The monster then begins his destruction of the landscape. Another swarm approaches Suman to kill him. The three then decide to try and save him. They attack the akuma to approach Suman, talking to him. Allen pulls out the little girl inside. Allen then goes inside, and he sees Suman's memories. Lena Lee leaves to save the little girl. (Y/n) keeps killing akuma on the outside as this happens. Witnessing Suman's memories, Allen realizes Suman betrayed his innocence. To same Suman, Allen decides to save Suman from his innocence. Suman attempts to kill Allen and goes towards the nearby village. Suman then curses everyone and everything. Lena Lee informs the Black Order that Suman has fallen. Komui tells her that Suman gave up others to die instead. Allen's arm then grows to grab him. He mentions his daughter and his desire to live for her.  Allen then goes to separate Suman from his innocence, only his arm is deteriorating. (Y/n) runs to Allen, hearing his arm snap. She then runs to try and stop Suman, grabbing the torso. (Y/n) then focuses her energy, achieving a level 2 activation. Energy focuses at her hands, wings and feet. She pulls out the man's body just in time, but his soul had left the world already. Allen funds Suman and yells about why Suman had to die. The two cry for the man, as all he wanted was to live. Looking up in the sky, (y/n) notices the number of akuma remaining.
" Allen, I will be back. I'm going to finish off the akuma left, then I will come back and get you. Send Timcanpy if anything happens, he'll lead me to you." The female says while activating her innocence, flying into the sky. Allen then notices the shadow staring at him. He then says something and Suman disappears into a bunch of purple butterflies. The butterflies attack Allen, eating bits of his flesh.
" Teez, that's enough. Come here." The deep male voice says seemingly amused. The butterflies obey the command, causing Allen to turn around to see him. The man looks at Allen, remembering how they met on the train.
" I remember you boy! You're the card shark that cheated us!" He exclaims. Upon closer inspection, Allen remembers who he is. The man explains that this is his dark side. Then he approaches Allen, sitting in front of him. Tyki tells and shows his powers to Allen. This causes Allen to realize Tyki is the one who killed all of the recently deceased exorcists. He becomes angry and attempts to weakly punch Tyki. Then Tyki asks him for his identity, if his name is Allen Walker. Then Tyki destroys his innocence, Allen then sends Timcanpy away. Timcanpy takes Suman's innocence, going to find (y/n). As soon as he finds her, he lands on her head hard. She yelps and grabs him, Timcanpy spitting out the innocence. She decides to kill the few akuma remaining, until she suddenly falls out of the sky. She ran out of energy so she told Timcanpy to return to the ship where everyone else is and give them the innocence. Then she hits the ground, and sees Allen bleeding a lot with his left arm gone. She crawls army man style over to Allen, finding he has a hole in his heart. Sensing a malicious bloodlust, the girl turns and sees Tyki. She then feels another heartache, releasing a scream of pain.
" It makes me happy to see your angelic face Love. I really don't feel like killing you right now." Tyki says with his signature smirk. Sadly, (y/n) looses consciousness as he approaches her. Tyki decides to simply leave a kiss on your forehead, having killed his target. As this happens, Timcanpy arrives at the ship hitting Lavi in the head. Then Lena Lee returns to the ship, seeing Timcanpy alone. Lena Lee takes Lavi with her, the others finding a place to dock the beaten up ship. Following Timcanpy, they find a large bloodstain in the ground. Timcanpy opens his mouth to show them what happened to Allen and (y/n). They become very sad, concluding that Allen likely died. Also that (y/n) is missing, when they were supposed to protect her. They return to their companions, giving them the unpleasant news. As they cry and mope, a gray haired man approaches them in the uniform of a finder. With the man is Miranda Lotto, another to accompany them in the quest. He introduces himself as Wong, a member of the Asia branch of the Black Order. Wong then informs them that Allen and (y/n) are alive, but Allen's innocence was destroyed. Taking the bittersweet news, they welcome Miranda, who then repairs the ship with her innocence Time Record. They all stare in awe, then remembering they need to get going.

Part 1 of 2