𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎.

LEAI (lay-yah

LEAI (lay-yah.)
(original IG: leah.sorrell)

No Flocking by Kodak Black blasted throughout my ears as I awaited my arrival to my destination, my new home.

Let me break it down a little bit. I'm originally from Florida. However, I haven't been back since I was six. Personal reasons, also a story for another time.

I'm currently seventeen—and here I am, moving back to the good 'ole 772. I doubt people would recognize me considering that my appearance has changed drastically throughout the years.

Although, my name has really gotten out there considering I'm a social media influencer with approximately a good 204K followers. The only person who still recognizes me from the G is my best friend, of course, Wintrr.

As I was about to hit the "post" button on my current pictures I was about to upload, I was snapped out my thoughts with my brother mushing my head, informing that we've arrived.

My brother, Juvy, is literally my ride or die. It's only us two and my mother, at least for now. Maybe she'll find love again after my father's death.

I playfully mugged him while snatching my headphones out of my ears and rapping them around my phone.

I got out the car and examined the house—pretty huge.

I proceeded to take all of my bags out of the trunk, which consisted mainly of clothes due to all of my outfits and whatnot. I looked up at my new "home" and took a deep breath. Let's get this show on the road, I thought. Juvy patted me on the shoulder and gave me a warm smile, that I returned, "let's go".

It'll take me some time to get use to this. I'm not a city girl at all.

...or so I thought.

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄/𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄.
- 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔.