Chapter 22: Sickness

It was a normal day at school. Eunbi was skipping around the hallways, more like trying to think of a way to put her two best friends together. Like a couple.

Lee Minho and Han Jisung.

Why? You may ask.

Well, she still thinks that she does owe him. Giving him back his lost memories was not enough for her. She will keep thinking of a plan until she is satisfied.

Hyunjin's POV:

My screechy owl woke me up, I had a nice dream of Seungmin and I making out. It was the best-

Great, now I have a boner.

My owl is usually used to me getting a boner. I sighed and went into the bathroom.

Later...

It was like an ordinary day, I get to see Seungmin again today!

I saw my group of friends, but not Seungmin.

"Where is Seungmin?" I asked.

"I don't know," Felix said.

"Oh he is sick, he is in the infirmary," Chan said, walking towards us with his boyfriend- I mean, Bestfriend, WooJin.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, he is being treated," Chan said.

I quickly dashed towards the infirmary.

 I saw Seungmin, sleeping on the bed. He looks like an angel when he sleeps, it's so adorable, I want to squish his cheeks. I sat down next to the sleeping boy, admiring every inch of his perfectness.

I skipped class, just to look at how pretty his facial features are. I wouldn't dare to kiss him, because if I did, well, what would I get ot of it? Seungmin finding out and hating me? No thanks.

"Huh? Hyunjin, what are you doing here?" Seungmin asked in a hoarse voice.

"I heard you were sick," I simply said, stroking his hand.

Seungmin gave me a weird look, but he told me to get him certain things, which I wouldn't mind to do for Seungmin.

God, I am so whipped.

I got Seungmin some medicine, homework from classes he had skipped, and some soup.

"Thanks, Hyunjin," Seungmin said, in his hoarse voice.

I checked his temperature, it was pretty high, and I hoped it's going to go down.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Seungmin, he was well enough to go to Dinner. I, even walked him to th Slytherin door to the Common room, and bid him goodbye.

I felt so happy, I took care of Seungmin, first of all. Second, I spent the entire day with him. 

I am so getting a bitch load of work, but its work it if it is fo Seungmin.

TBC...