Chap.8.

I'm gonna be doing more of Millie's POV bc I find it easier to write when its her POV

I'll still be writing Finn's POV and maybe some other POV's but mostly Finn and Millie.

Anyway enjoy this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--------

Millie's POV:

I woke up the next morning beside Finn, his hands wrapped around my waist. Just looking at him made my heart beat within seconds.

He opened his eyes. "Good morning princess." He said sleepily.

"Good morning Finnie" I smiled.

He pecked me on the lips and got out of bed and went to take a shower.

I got out of bed as well and went down to the kitchen. I made some coffee and an omelette. And I obviously made some for Finn as well ☻.

Finn came into the kitchen and at the table.

"Cmon, I want to take you somewhere special" smiling at me.

"Wait, I still need to do my makeup and shower and stuff and-"

Finn interrupted me.

"You're already beautiful without makeup, you don't need it, cmon. Go get dressed and I'll see you in the car." 

He walked away with a huge smile on his face.

"First time someone saying that I look pretty without makeup." Making me happy each time I say that.

I quickly ran upstairs and put on leggings, a white hoodie and some vans.

I went downstairs and sat down in Finn's car.

"There you are, this will be quiet a drive so chill out."

---

YALL SOZ FOR A BAD CLIFFHANGER BUT LIKE I GOTTA UPDATE U WITH SOMETHING SO HERE IS AN UNFINISHED CHAPTER WHOOPS,

IMMA UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT LIKE HELL (SCHOOL) STARTED SO LIKE IT'S HARD TO UPDATE EVERYDAY!!!