valentines day special that's late

It's been three years sense I found out that jaemin was my online friend, we started to hang out more and get to know each other, eventully I grew stronger feelings for him, Valentine's Day was in a month and I was planning to tell him how I really felt about him but I didn't know how.

A Few Weeks Later

It was getting really close to Valentine's Day and I still couldn't find out how I was going to tell him how I felt, I headed to the same class as jaemin cuz we had that class together, we had math and I was zoning out trying to think how I'm going to confess to jaemin, After a few more class we had lunch jaemin and keno came looking happy, I asked them what they were so happy about.

Jaemin said that he I told him he liked him... for basically the whole entire lunch time everyone besides jaemin and jeno felt uncomfortable, cuz jeno and jaemin were flirting with each other, I eventully got so annoyed at them I throw away my lunch and decided to go to class early, after school has ham and chenle came up to me and asked me if I was ok because I left with an annoyed look on my face at lunch.

I insisted I was ok but they knew I wasn't true, eventully they got meh to tell them, I told them how I really felt about jaemin, they got disappointed cuz jaemin was now with jeno, I told them to keep it a secret cuz I didn't want to ruin jeno and jaemin happiness but with not ruining theirs it broke my heart. Eventually after staying up to like 1 am I finally got some sleep.

The next morning was Valentine's Day I didn't want to ruin jaemin a and jenos relationship but I still wanted to confess to jaemin.i eventually asked jaemin to meet at the park after school. And he did after school.

Eventually jaemin came and asked me why I wanted home here, I said..

" jaemin I have something to tell you"

"What is it jisung?"

There was a bit of silence and eventually I got the courage to tell jaemin I said..

" jaemin I like you as like more then friends, I've liked u sense I first met you, I would've told u earlier but I didn't want to ruin ur relationship with jeno.."

Jaemin was speech less, unfortunately jeno heard he was walking to the park and saw jisung and jaemin, he was curious about what they were talk long about so he eavesdropped on the two, he heard the whole conversations and felt bad for jisung, jeno took jisungs crush away from him he felt really bad.

Jenos P.O.V

After a few months after jeno heard jisung hiding confess to jaemin, jeno saw how sad jaemin has gotten, jaemin felt bad, he felt Terrible for hurting the younger feeling he wouldn't come out of his room for a few days after all that he did loved him, Jeno could clearly see that jaemin wasn't as happy with Jeno as before, after a few months of them dating, jeno thought it was a good idea for them to break up because they clearly weren't as happy as before they basically acted like friends to each other.

On Monday after school I asked jaemin if he could come and meet me at the park, he said sure, they met each other at the park and jeno finally spoke up..

"Hey jaemin, Ive been thinking.."

"Yea?" He said with a concerned look on his face.

"I think we should break up... i mean we haven't really been acting like a couple more like friends"

He just nodded yes with a happy look on his face, Ive noticed that jisung hasn't been talking that much with jaemin.
I asked him who he really liked he said jisung he explained to me how he really felt about jisung, it was clear he loved jisung.

Jisungs P.O.V

On Tuesday I came to school to see jaemin walking up to me, he asked me how I was doing . I simply ignored him and walk to my locker, but jaemin stopped me before I can even move.

"jisung I'm sorry, I really do love u, jeno and me broke up, please jisung don't ignore me I'm sorry" he said with a sad face, his voice break like he was about to break into tears, I looked up at the older and hugged him and said I'm Sorry. Jaemin said it was OK and we walked to class together.

2 years later

Me and jaemin started dating and eventually jaemin got the nerves to ask me to be his boy friend.
Chenle and rejoin r engaged and mark and donghyuk are married and have a baby boy that's 2 years.
So yea that's my story.

For people who are confused I took the parts from FORGOTTEN and moved it over to this book so hope u enjoyed this story and understand . A/N 💜