Task 1 Persuasion

Ciel stormed out of the room his demon lover on his heels. Ciel was furious at the older lover, "I AM NOT NOR WILL I EVER GO BACK TO SCHOOL!" All Sebastian had done was ask if his lover would consider going back to school so Sebastian could do more work for his company. Even tough Sebastian worked from home Ciel had all ways done something to make it hard to work. Weather is be him being cute to him being mad about something he tried to do and couldn't do.

Sebastian knew that all he needed to do was Pursued his little demon, and that's just what he will do.

Sebastian heard their bedroom door slam shut so hard it surprised him that Ciel didn't brake the wall or door. Sebastian sighed, "Here we go."

Sebastian walked into their room seeing his lover curled up in the bed pissed off, this was common for the easily pissed off younger demon. Sebastian walked over there silently and got on the bed grabbing his lovers arms pulling him to his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smut Scene~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian ran his fingers up and down Ciel's arms pulling him into a deep kiss. He knew this was all Ciel would need to make him turn. Sebastian pulled back to see Ciel's beautiful blue eye red. Sebastian slowly pulled off the eye patch that Ciel still wore as a memory. Ciel pulled Sebastian up into a heated and lustful kiss. Sebastian wanting to show dominates straddled Ciel's smaller waist.

Their tongues fought for dominates but Sebastian won letting his tongue explore each part of Ciel's mouth like it hadn't been in there a million times. After Sebastian was pleased with his exploring he moved his mouth to Ciel's neck. Sebastian licked, sucked and nibbled on Ciel pale neck. Sebastian could tell Ciel was losing it. Ciel was letting out gasps left and right, "Sebastian. Would you *gasp* hurry the *gasp, gasp* hell *moan* UP!" Sebastian smirked and started to slowly pull off Ciel's shirt licking his pale chest carefully. Sebastian took one of Ciel erect buds in his mouth rolling his tongue around it slowly, quickly, and then slowly again. Sebastian used one of his free hands to undo and take off Ciel's pants and boxers.

Ciel groan as Sebastian's hand 'accidently' rubbed up agent his hardening member. Sebastian kissed his lover again with passion and then moved his mouth and hand down to Ciel's member his other hand going to stretch Ciel out. Ciel knew Sebastian was up to something but at this moment he didn't really care.

After Sebastian had stretched Ciel out enough with his first finger he didn't waste anytime and trusted his second and third finger into Ciel's hole. Ciel felt as if he was flying above to clouds.

After a little bit Sebastian decided it was time to give Ciel what he really wanted. Sebastian positioned his huge member in front of Ciel's small hole and quickly thrust in it looking for his mate's prostate. Sebastian knowing his mate's body so well found it fairly quickly. Ciel didn't last long after that.

Sebastian had Ciel right where he wanted him, "Ciel, tell me are you going to go to school?" Ciel looked at his mate, "Hell n-" Slam, "N-" Slam, "Oh, y-" Slam, "YE-" Slam, "YES!" Slam, "YES. SEBASTIAN RIGHT THERE!"

After Ciel gave Sebastian what he wanted he finally let his lover cum by jerking him with his thrusts. Ciel was all but reduced to goo as his lover slammed into him merciless. After one final thrust and jerk Ciel came violently screaming Sebastian's name.

Sebastian came soon after his demonic mate. After wards he grabbed a wash cloth seeing his mate was fast asleep and cleaned his mate of the cum and sweat.

~~~~~~~~~~End Smut Scene~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian carefully climbed in next to his tried mate. Sebastian smiled seeing his mate fast asleep curled in to his side. You see demons can sleep they just have to feel safe, it is a huge compliment when a demon's mate can sleep so deeply and not fear anything. Sebastian leaned down to kiss his mate's forehead.

Sebastian only know two things; 1. Ciel was going to be pissed in the morning when Sebastian told him in the morning and 2. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.