Task 2 Talking

Ciel P.O.V

I was woken up by my lover leaving kisses on my pale skin. I groaned and rolled over muttering for him to not so nicely leave me the heck alone.

I felt him lick up my neck trying to full get me awake. I growled at him and nipped at his face my eyes both glowing red, "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME YOU DAMN DEMON?!" I went to smack my lover before being pinned to the bed quickly by the elder demon. Sebastian's eyes glowed magenta, "Don't start something you can't finish. Kitten~" I glared at my lover, "I think I've proved on multiple occasions that I can finish what I started" I heard my lover growl as he crawled over to me, "Want to put your money where your mouth is?" I smirked and pulled some money off of my bedside table and handed it to his as I kissed him, "I just did."

Sebastian lead close to my ear and licked the lobe, "How about we talk about last night?" I looked at him, "What part about last night?" He smirked at me, "How about the part where you agreed to go back to school?"

My eyes nearly popped out of the sockets, "I WHAT?! YOUR LYING!" He put a finger to my lips and I was half tempted to bite it off. He smiled at me, "You did. And I even have a video. Want to watch it?" I took his challenge, "Prove it"

He smirked and pulled out his home laptop and played the video. I was so shocked the only thing out of my mouth was my own breath. Sebastian shut off the video and winked at me, "Believe me now?"

I was pissed and it wasn't even fully at him. I was mad at myself being lost in the pleasure. I quickly stood up grabbed my robe and walked out of the room. There was one room in the house Sebastian would never look for me in. The Basement.

I quickly walked down there and locked the door. I didn't want my demon side to get out of control. I quickly but quietly walked over to the little pile of pillows and blankets and curled up in them, happy that they had Sebastian's sent on them.

I sometimes hated how his scent was my weakness. How he was my weakness. I could hear him walking above me. He was calling out my name looking for him. Good let him. This is one of the last places he would look. I could go to my library but I would rather not tear up all my books.

I hear the basement door open and I cured under my breath digging under the blankets to hide my body. Were the hell did he even find the spare key?! I Heard his foot steps get closer until I suddenly smelled his scent. Worried and frustrated. Damn my demon side wanted to help him. I I couldn't I wouldnt let myself be swayed by him.

I felt a little pressure on my pile and then the blanket that was hiding my face was moved. I looked at my lover's worried face and looked away. He sighed and picked up the pile me still inside of it and carried me to our bedroom.

I felt the piled being set down and poked my head out seeing Sebastian fixing me a little nest of blankets and pillows. I growled as he went to move me, at my sound he sighed and pulled back and lied down. I watched as he made it clear he wanted me to join him. I heard him sigh and groan, "Ciel please. Come here" I glared at him and huffed. I closed my eyes and growled at him.

I was about ready to fall asleep until my demon side got very upset. My eye quickly opened and I looked at Sebastian seeing a tear roll down his face. I quickly crawled out of my hiding hole and curled up next to him, "Sebby. Please don't cry" I started to wipe away his tears and then leave soft kisses all over his face.

Sebastian stopped crying but didn't say anything. I grabbed his hand and laced it together with mine, "Babe, please talk to me." He pulled me closer and just head me. I knew what the issue was, he usually didn't show emotion like that. He thought I was mad at him, like really mad. I gave off a calming scent one that I had learned to use from the demon I am cuddling with. He quickly calmed down and nuzzled my neck. I smiled at him and nuzzled him back. I suddenly let my cat ears and tail out (Ciel is a cat demon). My tail quickly wrapped around his leg. I felt him smile against my skin, "Ciel baby, are you mad at me?" My tail wrapped around him tighter, "No! I mean I'm a little upset that you got tired of having me around." I felt him grab my tail and pull making me groan. I could hear him chuckle, "Ciel that's not why I want you to go back to school at all." I looked at him, "Than what is?" He smiled and kissed my neck, "I just think it would be good for you to go back to school. You've been alive for more than 200 years. And you get upset at not being able to help me with our company unless we are at home. So I think it would be kind of cool if you would have something to tell me about every day."

I smiled at him,"Is that truly why?"He smirked at me, "well that and you can be pretty whiny at times" I laughed at him, "You ass!" Our laughing fit ended up with us rolled over on the bed making out. "Sebastian~ did you already call?" He smiled, "No I was waiting on you." I smiled and handed him his phone, "I'm not saying I'm 100% on bored but I want to see how this plays out." He smiled at me and started the call putting the call on speaker phone.

Then there was a woman on the phone, "Hello?" Sebastian looked at me and I nodded, "Hello, I wanted to see about signing a student up?" There was a sound of typing and writing and then she cleared her throat, "Please. Tell me their gender, age, name, guardian and or parents. And who is allowed to pick them up. And your email, and we will send you a list of classes that are open. Sebastian grabbed my hand and held it, Male, 13, Ciel Phantomhive, I'm his guardian Sebastian Michaelis. I'm the only one allowed to pick him up." After this he paused so she could write everything and then proceeded to tell her his email. She stopped writing, "And is this your phone? And what school did he come from?" Sebastian saw my worried look and squeezed my hand, "This is my phone. I can email you my work phone as well if needed, and he has been home schooled his whole life and so he has no data." The woman finished writing, "Alright if thats the case then yes please do email us your work phone. And the home schooling shouldn't be a problem just look at the classes and tell us what classes would be good for him."

Sebastian quickly finished the conversation and pulled me closer to him, "Well because of it being to end of the semester they said you will have to wait until next month until you can go but that gives us time to look at the classes."

I nodded and looked over the classes open. My schedule ended up being; Math, Social Studies, Language Arts, Orchestra, French, Science, P.E, and then Guided Study