12.

I woke up and saw Finn right next to me. My leg was still in pain, I tried to forget about it.His hands were around my waist, I moved trying not to wake him up. I had huge eyebags since I cried so much last night, I was dissapointed in myself, I should have been stronger and kicked that guy's ass, but no. I was weak, now everyone knows I'm a weakling.

I went to the kitchen. I saw Millie. She ran up to me and hugged me. She said something, I can't remember what it was exactly but it was something along the lines of "We're all here for you"

She let go of the hug and handed me a toast. I munched on my toast while watching some cartoons hoping it would make me feel better.

I still felt useless and weak.

What if Noah didn't come? What would have happened? Would have I lost my virginity? Would have I managed to escape? Whatever. I don't wanna think about that.

I continued to watch the TV when Noah sat next to me on the couch.

"Thanks" I whispered

"For what?" Noah asked

"Yesterday."

"O-Oh, it's really no problem, I'm hust happy you are okay."

~Noah's pov~

Y/n smiled at me and then looked at the screen again.

I felt warm inside, was it her smile?

~Finn's pov~

I woke up, Y/n wasn't there. I got up and went to the living room. I saw Y/n and Noah on the couch watching some show.

Noah said something and it made Y/n smile, Noah's face turned a slight shade of red.

I felt jealousy, I-I don't know why, it's not like I like Y/n.

I went to make myself some breakfast.

"Morning Finn" Y/n said

I turned around and she had a weak smile, she seemed exhausted. I smiled back and said "Morning!"

Y/n got up from her seat and started walking in my direction.

"Thanks again, for yesterday" she said, her voice was rough and you could see she wasn't doing fine.

"No problem, the most important thing is that you're safe now"

She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn. She then went to her room.

I wanted to check on her, but I figured she needed some alone time. I went to Millie and she started asking questions about yesterday, her last question was:

"Why are you so concerned about her?"

"Because I care for her, just like everyone else"

"Yeah, I'm just happy she's okay." Millie said and left

~Y/n 's pov~

I tried to forget about yesterday, I managed to find myself some distractions but every onece in a while the thought would come back to my head.

I'm weak. I'm not capable of anything.

Were the thoughts that brought me down. My eyes started to fill up with tears as I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey.." Noah said

"Oh" I said rubbing my eyes "hi"

"You up for some Mario Kart, mabey Overwatch? Or Roblox prehaps?"