The football game

Kai was looking right into my eyes and I was ready for a kiss. I know I just met him but I really feel a connection. But then, fireworks interrupted. We both looked at the fireworks. He was smiling and I was still looking at him. I was thinking about how our first kiss was gonna be like. Kai Davis, is still walking with my first kiss.

The next day...
I woke up and was ready to start a new day. Today's also the football game and I'm excited to watch it. I hope Kai will be there too.
I went to the college campus and was just sitting on a bench. The bench where Kai was sitting the first time I saw him. He's so cute. While I was smiling, someone went in front of me. I looked up while smiling but then my smile disappeared. It was Jackson. Ugh. I looked away.
"You coming to my football game?" Said Jackson.
I ignored him.
"I hope to see you there." Said Jackson.
I looked up at him.
"Why do you want me there." Said Destiny
"You're an interesting girl, not like the others." Said Jackson.
Then he left just like that. What did he mean? He doesn't have feelings for me, right? That'll be so bad! Olivia really likes Jackson and I can't ruin that for Olivia.
Homeroom...
I walked in and saw Kai. I smiled and went towards him.
"Hi Kai." Said Destiny smiling.
Kai looked down at me and smiled.
"I had a fun time last night." Said Destiny
"So did I." Said Kai smiling.
I wanted to hang out with him more.
"So um, I was wondering if-" Said Destiny cut off
"Hey Destiny!" Shouted Jackson.
I looked back and it was Jackson. What does he want from me! I turned back to Kai.
"Anyways-" Said Destiny
"I think you should go over there, I think Jackson really wants to talk to you." Said Kai.
My smile disappeared.
"Um yeah, I'll go." Said Destiny.
I walked away from Kai and went towards Jackson. Ugh, what does he want.
"What." Said Destiny
"You seem interested in our teacher." Said Jackson.
I looked at him.
"Huh?" Said Destiny.
Wait, did he figure out what's happening between me and Kai?! Then he laughed. I playfully hit Jackson's shoulder.
"Don't ever say that again, that's so inappropriate." Said Destiny laughing.
Jackson laughed as well. His laugh was cute.
"You're so cute." Said Jackson laughing.
I looked at Jackson and he looked at me. I then looked away and started to do my work.
"Do your work." Said Destiny.
I could tell Jackson was still looking at me but I didn't look at him.
Lunch...
The cafeteria is huge, I just sit by Olivia but I can't find her anymore. I lost her. I looked around and then I saw Jackson. He saw me as well and was staring at me. He had a hot stare. Then he got up from his lunch table and went towards me. Oh no, I had to go away quickly. I quickly turned away but then I bumped into somebody and was about to fall but Jackson caught me in time. I fell into his arms and he was holding me closely. His arms were around my waist and my arms were on his chest. We stared into each other's eyes. It felt like the whole cafeteria was looking at us. I couldn't stop looking at Jackson and he couldn't stop looking at me. He held me even closer and I was even closer to Jackson. Then he looked away and let me go. The whole cafeteria was looking at us.
"Um, see you later." Said Destiny.
I quickly ran off and that was so weird. What just happened.
I went to sit by the bench I always sit by. My legs were crossed with each other and my head was down. I was just so confused and I was thinking about Jackson. He's...he's something alright. Then, someone came and sat by me. I looked at who was sitting in my left and it was Kai!
"Kai!" Said Destiny surprisedly.
Kai smiled at me. He always makes me happy.
"You okay?" Said Kai
"Of course I am." Said Destiny smiling.
There was a complete silence.
"It looks like you and your boyfriend are having trouble." Said Kai.
I looked at Kai with a confused face.
"Huh?" Said Destiny
"You and Jackson." Said Kai
"What!?" Said Destiny.
Kai looked at me.
"I'm not dating Jackson, I will never ever date him!" Said Destiny.
Kai raised his eyebrow at me, wow that was hot.
"And I'm so single." Said Destiny.
Then Kai laughed.
"You're funny." Said Kai.
I laughed a little.
"Good thing your single." Said Kai
"Huh." Said Destiny.
Kai looked at me and then he went closer to my face. He was like right by my face. I didn't move, I just sat still.
"You deserve better anyways." Said Kai.
Then he got up and left. Wait, I want to do something. So I stood up and followed him. I went in front of him and he was surprised. I smiled at him and then hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I was just smiling that I finally got to hug Kai. Then Kai wrapped his arms around me too! I didn't expect that but he did! I hugged him tighter and I didn't want to let go.

The football game...
I went with Olivia. I just followed her and we found seats. I was excited for the game to start, I hope our team wins!
"Do you want anything to eat?" Said Destiny
"A hamburger!" Said Olivia smiling
"Alright, I'll be back, save my seat for me!" Said Destiny smiling.
Olivia nod her head. Then I got out of my seat and when to get 2 hamburgers. While I was waiting in line, Jackson game towards me.
"Hey there." Said Jackson
"Oh, hi." Said Destiny.
I looked away from him but he was still looking at me.
"I'm glad you came." Said Jackson
"Yeah, me too." Said Destiny.
I still wasn't looking at Jackson.
"Look at me." Said Jackson.
I looked at Jackson.
"What." Said Destiny.
Jackson was just staring into my eyes. No, I don't want to feel a connection, not with him. Then I just left. I went back to Olivia and I'm gonna tell her that there wasn't any hamburgers left.
The football game was starting and I wasn't sure I was excited anymore. Olivia was so happy even tho she doesn't understand a thing about football. Jackson's a wide receiver and he's so fast at running.
The game kept going and people kept chanting Jackson's name. I didn't care, I just wanted to see if Kai was here. I couldn't find him. Somehow, my eyes were on Jackson the whole time. I don't know why, I don't even like him...right?
When the game ended, I got off the bleachers and then I saw Kai. He was in front of me.
"Kai." Said Destiny smiling.
He smiled at me.
"You came." Said Destiny smiling
"I love football so why would I miss it." Said Kai
"I love football too." Said Destiny.
We both kept looking at each other and smiling.
"Um, Destiny?" Said Olivia.
I turned back and there was Olivia.
"Oh yeah, I'll meet you in a bit by the parking a lot." Said Destiny
"Alright." Said Olivia smiling.
Then she left. Me and Kai was standing in the hamburger area and just talking until, Jackson came. He looks so hot in his uniform. He looked at both of us.
"Nice job Jackson, those catches were on point." Said Kai
"What do you know about football." Said Jackson
"I use to be the Quarterback for this college." Said Kai.
Jackson just got burned, haha. But Kai was the quarterback, wow.
"I love quarterbacks, I used to be one in my old school." Said Destiny.
They both looked at me.
"You play?" Said Kai
"Of course." Said Destiny
"Wow." Said Jackson.
I looked at both of them.
"Well, I'm gonna go, Olivia is waiting for me." Said Destiny.
I quickly ran to Olivia and we went back to our dorm.
The next day...
I rushed to my homeroom because I really wanted to see Kai. When I got there, Kai was in his room.
"Hi Kai!" Said Destiny smiling
"Oh hey Destiny." Said Kai smiling.
I went closer to him and he smelled so good, he smells good everyday. I saw that his vest buttons weren't buttoned so I did it for him.
"I'll do it for you." Said Destiny smiling.
Kai looked down at me and I didn't notice. I then looked up at him and I didn't realize I was that close to him. My hands were still on his vest. Then Kai leaned down.