Chapter 38

*pretend this is Jason and Amelia * Jason

Jason.conrad- yeah so this happened . I'm happy 🥰

Ameliaxcantwell- WE happend🖤 🙈
HRVY- treat her well bro x
Roadtripsroadie- lol ew slut
Hervystars- dont ship it at all tbh
Roadtripsprincess- as long as your happy . It's ur life it's nothing to do with anyone else Amelia
Roadtriptv- treat her well . You'll have a lot of people on ur back If u don't 🤨all love bro , rye x
Giraffeharv- @brooklynwyattmusic ahahah.... erm wtf

I switch my phone off so that I don't get any more notifications from that post on Instagram . As Jason looks at me sincerely and pulls me closer to him as we lay peacefully in his bed , me Lying on his chest and his hands resting down on me .
"It's hard huh? Getting the hate you don't deserve?" He asks softly
"It is what it is " I sigh and look into his eyes as I smile . "Positive vibes baby, positive vibes "  I say as our eyes stay locked
"You gotta keep them high " he replies
"You know it " I smile as I grab his cheeks and kiss his plump lips as I am now lay on top of him , his hands on my bum .

Me- I'm staying at Jason's tonight if that's okay ? Love you x
Mum- yeah that's fine I trust you . I just wanna say I'm proud of you and I love you sweetheart x
I lock my phone and smile . "So can your girlfriend stay at yours tonight?"
"Wow that sounds so damn good . My girlfriend. Of course she can " Jason replies with his gorgeous smile .
We watch movies and eat a ton of food and cuddle , a lot . Which I can't say I don't love . And we finally fall asleep .
I feel I can be myself around him and I love it . We really have some sort of connection  and whatever it is I'm grateful for it because I would never wanna get with someone without something being there .

"Morning my gorgeous girl " I hear a soft yet croaky voice as a masculine figure with abs walks through the door in grey sweatpants and no shirt with his dark brown hair cute and messy . Jason . My boyfriend.... still feels so surreal to call someone that after the whole Brooklyn situation .
I wake up with breakfast in bed and kisses . Cute .
"Wait what "  sophie stands at the door way of Jason's bedroom . "Yous are dating?" She asks confused .
Me and Jason pull apart as we try brush off the fact his younger sister caught us kissing .
"Umm no we're just Friends " I laugh
"Friends don't kiss" she chimes back sassily as she walks away leaving me and Jason looking between one another laughing
"Okay we are " Jason shouts down the stairs , earning a "my brothers dating Amelia Cantwell OMG yesssss" from his sassy , funny and fan girl little sister as we both laugh to each other .
I get dressed and me and Jason decide to head over to the boys house . I hope this all goes well since Everyone knows me and Jason are a thing now .

"Hey Guys " I walk through the door hand in hand with my boyfriend as I sit on the couch
"Heyyyy" the boys welcome me
"What's up bro" they welcome Jason Into their home one again , as they do that bro hug thing. I'm glad they get on as they haven't always seen eye to eye but I'm grateful for the boys being able to put things behind them .
Brooks not here . I'm not gonna say anything about it because the longer he's not here for the better , less stress and atmosphere tbh . Ryes not here either . Unless their out together .
"Where's rye "
"So you ask where rye is but not brook ?" Jack Asks chuckling
"Why should I , hes not my boyfriend " I look at Jason smiling
"Ryes in his room sis " Andy replies
"I'm gonna go see him you coming?"
"Nah it's okay I'll sit down here with the lads if that's okay beautiful "
"That's totally fine " I reply , smiling as I walk off upstairs .
I walk in and unexpectedly see a girl in his room .
"Oh shit sorry didn't expect to see a girl here , my fault for not knocking "
"Don't worry we weren't up to anything " she laughs . Wow she's gorgeous. Her beau piercing blue eyes compliment her gorgeous coloured light pink hair which she suits so much , her lips are weirdly amazing which most girls would pay a lot for and Her figure is unreal .
"Nice to meet you anyway I'm sophie, ryes girlfriend " she speaks as she smiles , her nicely presented pearly white teeth becoming visible .
"Oh . Wow um. Girlfriend ? Congratulations. Nice to meet you sophie , im Amelia "
"Why'd you sound so surprised for ?" Rye asks eagerly with a laugh
"Just you kept this one a secret didn't you?"
"I was waiting for the right time , she's the one Mel , I didn't wanna just make yous think she was a slut I picked up and was about to drop , he looks at her smiling as she blushes . Cute . anyways .... you and Jason "
"Yeah um does brook know ?" I ask awkwardly
"Does he know ? Girl, he hasn't came out of his room much since he found out . But if your happy then so be it uno" sophie speaks up
"Yeah , I am , it's about time I was . But it feels so wrong braking the love of my lives, heart "
"Go see him " rye speaks up
"As harsh as this sounds , longer he's in his bedroom when we're here , the better . I can't be bothered with the atmosphere "
"Yeah he's been abit bitchy with us and how we're together too tbh Mel, could you not just talk to him and ask him to stop being so pathetic ? I need my bestfriend back and I want him to support me when I'm happy with the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with "
"I'll see, I'm gonna go downstairs now I've left Jason with the boys "
"Oooo lover boy , Their probably giving him a lecture " rye laughs

"Lover boy " Brooklyn scoffed
The one person I had to bump into as I left to go back downstairs had to be him didn't it . Every fuckin time .
"Don't be like that. It's just pathetic " I admit to him , having to look him in his eyes , I would be lying if I said my heart didn't skip a beat .
"What's pathetic is claiming that I'm the love of your life , and you've moved on so quick " he says expressionless and lost .
"It wasn't quick , or easy , me and you both know that "
He laughs in my face and walks off .
Wow what the fuck.
So rude .
Still my sexy boy . What no . Shut the fuck up you slut . Not at all is that the case.